Most Painful Injury?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by terrorDESIGNS, Nov 23, 2007.

1. terrorDESIGNS

terrorDESIGNS Well-Known Member

well mine was just today, ran into the kitchen coz the sink was gonna overflow and i smashed my foot on the cupboard when i slipped on a bit of spilt water, broke 3 toes and fractured 2.. isn't much compared to things like broken arms but hurt like hell.

What's yours?

2. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

3. terrorDESIGNS

ouch lulz

4. Mathiasa

Mathiasa Well-Known Member

Ive broken two fingers.

[​IMG]

Right there.
    Both of the fingers were totaly off, and man.. that ---- hurts.

Anyways, next day I get loads of sand in my eye and have to go back to the hospital and get my eye cleaned rofl :P
    Funny summer eh..

Ive also done some other dumb----, but nothing compared to this imo.

5. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

6. terrorDESIGNS

kl

7. SomeThingCreepy

SomeThingCreepy Well-Known Member

Kidney Stones
    The pain was so unbearable i thought i was going to die, seriously. when the pain is so massive, you lose your ability to think. i've had some other injuries in my life (not really bad ones though), but with injuries it's different, they actually never hurt that much. it's more like a quick pain, and then you get that numb feeling. the stones in the kidney however, were different. i was fully conscious all the time, and the pain just took over control of my body, my thoughts, everything.

i somehow managed to get on a bus to go and see a doctor, ppl were staring at me on the way, i must have looked awful, almost crawling there. i didn't think of calling an ambulance. smart eh?

when i got to the doctor, i was laying on the bed, and had these spasms, like when you can't control your body anmore. i fainted from the pain, i dunno for how long, maybe 1minute? after that i got a ultra heavy painkiller, and this was like the most relieving moment of my life.

it didn't end there though, i had pain for the next 3 days (not as heavy though) before the stones finally came out.

8. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

I broke all 10 of my fingers, and both wrists.

Ive also had my left wrist 360 twisted and my left wrist shattered after I was hit by a semi-truck on my bike when I was younger.

I have been stabbed as well... hmm

I think those 3 all kinda tie for most painful experiences.

9. BetaMerc

BetaMerc Well-Known Member

Walk in the Street, go to the sewer, go down, to t
    how did you manage to break 3 toes? 2 in your hand and one in ur feet ?? wild guess..

10. terrorDESIGNS

3 toes broken and fractured 2 toes?

11. Faith.09

Faith.09 Banned from GR

what the ------?

well I never broke anything or so, but when I was a kid (~6-7 yrs old) i was in that mcdonalds playground thing that is filled with different color balls (lolz), and I was just playing around in there when this fat kid jumped from a ledge right on my arm and got it dislocated. I was just a kid back then so I guess I remember it to hurt more than it did, but back then... wow.

12. Deathlock

Deathlock Well-Known Member

When I was a kid, I decided oh it might be a great idea to sled down the snowy stairs in my backyard.....WRONG! I went down and smashed into my dad's cement mixer. Oh my god did that hurt. My leg hurt a lot on the back of it pretty close to my ass, when I was changing out of my snow clothes, I noticed a hole in the pants, and the pants were hard to get off because it hurt. I put my hand down there and looked at my hand and there was blood all over it. Ended up with a big gash full of stitches. Yeah that was probably my worst, but It was such a great idea to sled down those stairs at the time...

13. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

I have had all 10 toes broken purposely when i was about 5.

I have also broken my little toe not long ago after smacking it on a door frame, it swelled like a mofo and hurt like hell.

14. AKW

AKW Senior Member

I flew out of a car. I went through the REAR winshield from the front seat and went like 400 foot into the woods leaving me without any memory of my childhood or that day. The car also somehow burnt my hands and legs. My wrist came out of the socket and my neck and back were completely ------ed up. I missed the trees. . my friend who was with me did not. I miss him every day as well. So it hurt physically and mentally.

I have also flipped a bike on the road going around 20+ MPH Lol and slid on both knees for a good couple of feet ripping my kneecap out of my right knee and then ------ing some tendons up on the left.

So, you choose. . . lol

15. Faith.09

Faith.09 Banned from GR

wow AKW thats ------ed up... Sorry to hear about ur friend too :(