Most Overrated Hardcore/metal Black Metal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .rain, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Irrelevant

Irrelevant Well-Known Member

Classic Rock pwns all, shut up and die.

2. Contagion.

Contagion. Well-Known Member

i should shoot you in the face for that comment you are so freakin retarted for saying that and you obviously dont know ---- about music becasue dillinger escape plan and between the buried and me are the two best bands around right now and as for teh guy that started this whole therad is even more retarted ive only seen maybe 1 or 2 people wo have a glimps e of what they were talking about evryone else is effin retarted and should go loearn stuff before they talk about it i know more about music than anyone on this site hands down prob due to the fact that most people on this site are 14,15 year olds and im older than 85% of the site so please next ttime you want to make astupid comment why dont you know what your talking about ALL OF YOU! :censored:

3. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

and you just proved that your older then 85% of the forum with the aboved post, which just added to your warning level.

BFTP

4. AM Nielz

AM Nielz Well-Known Member

This kind of topics always end in flaming.

5. Contagion.

exactly i wish they would close it

6. .Apocalypse

.Apocalypse Well-Known Member

i should shoot you in the face for that comment you are so freakin retarted for saying that and you obviously dont know ---- about music becasue dillinger escape plan and between the buried and me are the two best bands around right now and as for teh guy that started this whole therad is even more retarted ive only seen maybe 1 or 2 people wo have a glimps e of what they were talking about evryone else is effin retarted and should go loearn stuff before they talk about it i know more about music than anyone on this site hands down prob due to the fact that most people on this site are 14,15 year olds and im older than 85% of the site so please next ttime you want to make astupid comment why dont you know what your talking about ALL OF YOU! :censored: [/b][/quote]
    [​IMG] :(

Dont say anything when you clearly don't know how to write aproper paragraph, This topic all all opinions, Dont get pissed over a opinion it just makes you look stupid..

7. Contagion.

what re you like a feakin english teacher youve told me plenty of times to learn to write certain things what does it matter ok i dont have to listen to you your a kid

8. .Apocalypse

.Apocalypse Well-Known Member

The funny thing is that a kid can't read your horrible grammer

9. Wolframm

Wolframm Well-Known Member

ok im gonna solve this right now slipknot sucks and for the guy who started this wholw thing the black dahlia murder is not overated you just to retarted to know what good music is and the comment about underoath NOT being metal is retarted as well because listen to ther old stuff on cries of the past and acts of depression it IS metal now there new stuff is god awful its horrible they dont even desevr to have the name underoath there [/b][/quote]
    Actually, it's spelled "retarded". Not to mention the other 20 spelling errors.

10. MaynardsTOOL

MaynardsTOOL Well-Known Member

i should shoot you in the face for that comment you are so freakin retarted for saying that and you obviously dont know ---- about music becasue dillinger escape plan and between the buried and me are the two best bands around right now and as for teh guy that started this whole therad is even more retarted ive only seen maybe 1 or 2 people wo have a glimps e of what they were talking about evryone else is effin retarted and should go loearn stuff before they talk about it i know more about music than anyone on this site hands down prob due to the fact that most people on this site are 14,15 year olds and im older than 85% of the site so please next ttime you want to make astupid comment why dont you know what your talking about ALL OF YOU! :censored: [/b][/quote]
    Periods are your friend. Don't get so worked up over something, especially when he's made it that obvious that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

11. Irrelevant

PMS .

12. Hell

Hell Well-Known Member

LOOK AT THIS OK LEARN SOMETHING
    SLIPKNOT IS NOT DEATH METAL
    these are death metal bands get your genres straight
    Death Metal:
    Cannibal Corpse
    Cattle Decapitaion
    Amon Amarth
    Behemoth
    Napalm Death
    Morbid Angel
    Circle Of Dead Children
    Pig Destroyer
    Vader
    Arch Enemy
    Black Metal:
    Cradle Of Filth
    Agony Scene
    Converge
    A Life Once Lost
    Zao
    Burn The Priest (lamb of god's old name)
    With Faith Or Flames
    Melodic Death Metal:
    The Black Dahlia Murder
    Beyond The Embrace
    Into The Moat
    Becoming The Archetype
    Premonitions Of War
    Between The Buried And Me
    The Showdown
    Hardcore:
    Norma Jean
    The Chariot
    Dillinger Escape Plan
    Nodes Of Ranvier
    Bury Your Dead
    Darkest Hour
    Martyr A.D.
    Walls OF Jericho
    Metalcore:
    Killswitch Engage
    The Intrusive
    The Esoteric
    The Fall Of Troy
    From Autumn To Ashes
    The Haunted
    Poison The Well
    Misery Signals
    now if any ofyou have learned any thing its that Death Metal/Black Metal Depends On Vocals and guitar riffs not lyrics and actually someof those death metal badn would actually be considered Grindcore but im not getting too specific [/b][/quote]
    Amon Amarth is Viking Metal noob :P XD lol but lamb of god isint black metal now and if they are its not satanic at all only their old name was but they had problems with it so they changed it, now Dark Funeral is nice and satanic/anti christian.
    Death Metal kicks ass
    Black Metal Kicks ass
    Melodic Death Metal is good
    Screamo Sucks my hairy balls
    Hardcore Sucks my hairy balls
    Metalcore Sucks my hairy balls
    Grindcore is Pretty Good with ---- like Anal ----, The Berzerker, Nasum, Carcass.
    for some real death metal cannibal corpse is a great example but u need harder ---- like Exhumed, Mortician, Aborted, Torso----, Cenotap(the bands u posted were too light lol but Morbid Angel kicks some ass their lead gutiarist is the ----)

Most overrated black metal is Cradle of Filth because even faggy emo kids like them or like most people like them i dont see why none of it is even that good and i cant stand the high faggy screams. Ive also seen more of them and Heard more of them than any other Black Metal band.

Most overrated death metal is.... hard to say because most of it is unknown i would have to say six feet under because thats like soft for REAL death metal as much as i hate to say it. but i asked a whole pile of people and asked whats the first Death Metal song u have heard and they said slipknot so i said ---- off slipknot are faggy posers i mean real screaming and growling so then they said six feet under.

SLIPKNOT ARE FAGGY POSERS NOT WORTHY OF THE TITLE DEATH METAL

EDIT: WTF The Haunted is Thrash Metal
    Cryptopsy is Death Metal

13. Sociapath

Sociapath Well-Known Member

Well hello there wannabe's

"ZOmg i cant stand those fooking fake asses"
    That ain't a good reason,

Thinking of Overrated bands is a waste of your time, I like Slipknot, so i do not think they are overrated...

If you hate them, well...good for you...want a cookie? Then u think their overrated...well how nice...but dont go saying

And hell, please..because they are liked by "even faggy emo kids" it doesnt make Cradle of Filth overrated, you guys think you are all so underground, and know what you are talking about, Well...Stay underground if you want to be there...

Topics like these are a waste of time, and mostly offending people their likings/opinions...

Guess why Slipknot is famous? Because they are good, guess why your so called underground super band isnt famous...You get the point..good...

14. Irrelevant

i dont even know these bands but damn that statement is pure pwnage.
    rofl.
    low blow eh?
    w00t

15. Hell

Hell Well-Known Member

Its not that my bands are not good its just people dont like to listen to the screaming and death i dont know why but w/e most people in death metal are way better with their gutiars bass and drums than any member of slipknot is and i still fail to see why people like them