Mortified Penguin

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Xioushi, Apr 30, 2009.

1. ChunkyGerbil

ChunkyGerbil Well-Known Member

srs bizz

2. RebelYell101

RebelYell101 Well-Known Member

The fact that you said this, shows you are not intelligent.

:( That just proves you are arrogant, you THINK you're intelligent, but it's very obvious otherwise.
    [/b][/quote]
    This shows nothing regarding intelligence or arrogance. The fact that you think you're better then everyone shows you're arrogant and unintelligent.
    [/b][/quote]
    Lol, ignorance. If you were intelligent in the least, you would do something else with your time then just try to piss someone off.

Nah, trufax.

No, if someone is intelligent, they would use their time wisely, they would find something productive to do. At least try to have some fun on a forum, rather then trying to pretend to be a badass, and act all hard over the internet. Undertow got his ass kicked everyday in grammar school, it's obvious, so now he tries to pretend he is the one doing the ass kicking. Too bad really. He really isn't intelligent in the least, like, at all. I really couldn't care any less whose friends say what. He is one of the most unintelligent people I've ever seen post, no logic, no reason as to why he does stuff, he has opinions about people because of others opinions, or how he's seen people talk or act. He's never spoke to me, ha, and yet he acts like he has me pegged. It's a HUGE joke. He thinks I'm over here getting pissed, but he's the one who follows me around the forum trying to post all these witty little insults, when they aren't really THAT insulting, nor witty in the least. He's a reject, and always will be. One of these days you won't be an admin anymore, or the site will die, whichever happens (I'm not threatening, I'm just assuming you won't stay here for five decades) and then where will he be? Still sitting in his dark room, getting no sun, quivering every time the sun peaks through his window. If he even has a window, that is.

3. Xioushi

Xioushi Well-Known Member

Dem, I'd like to have a serious conversation with you..to prove that I can, unless you already know I can.

We can debate something general and irrelevant to this GR-LOL IM > U bull----.

4. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

You just called yourself unintelligent. Nice work.
    Oh I have two windows by the way.

5. RebelYell101

Doubtful

No, read the sentence before or after I said that, or at least have fun on a forum. Having fun is productive, see? Releases stress, lightens your mood, and is good for your health. ;)
    But see, the fun I'm talking about, is the kind that isn't trying to piss other people off, the fact that your sole purpose on a site, that you've spent $45 dollars to use, is to just get a rise so you can chuckle shows how unbelievably pathetic your life is, and how pathetic your attitude is.

6. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

I paid this site using what I won on moola.com so no loss there. If it's my sole purpose to make you mad where did my 3k posts come from? Last I checked posting in OT didn't raise post count. So I post other places and usually don't post anything spam related and I stay on topic. You know nothing about what I've done on this site or what I still do. So once again your post is invalid.

7. RebelYell101

Did I say all your posts are towards me? Nah, I said your sole purpose NOW is to piss people off, which is a very valid statement. You don't really read anything do you? You just try to twist what I say into what you want me to say, sorry, you fail.

8. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

Actually you didn't state that. Try again. My 'purpose' is not to piss people off. It's just quite funny when it happens. So basically what you're trying to tell me is that, because I don't like you, my goal is to piss everyone off.

Sounds familiar. Doesn't it?

9. RebelYell101

I did say that actually, I said your sole purpose is to piss people off. I didn't say, your sole purpose since you've joined, is to piss someone off. Learn to read, honestly. You don't just "happen" to piss someone off, it's very obvious you put time and effort. You follow people around, and try to flame them. You don't do it to just me, although you do attempt to piss me off a lot. You do it all over the place. BTW, saying, "Your sole purpose is to piss people off." does mean "at the present state", see the word "is"? Learn how to read, again, thanks. I didn't say, "has been" and I didn't say "always has been". See? The English language has a lot of implied rules. As in little words like "is" matter in a sentence. -_-

And no, that last part doesn't sound familiar, sorry? Not quite sure what you mean with that, but eh, alright.

10. ChunkyGerbil

ChunkyGerbil Well-Known Member

cool discuss bros

11. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

I concur, truth spoken.

12. Jynx_

Jynx_ Banned from GR

20 pages late.

And we wouldn't have cared if you had the first post anyway.

13. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

Actually you didn't state that. Try again. My 'purpose' is not to piss people off. It's just quite funny when it happens. So basically what you're trying to tell me is that, because I don't like you, my goal is to piss everyone off.

Sounds familiar. Doesn't it?
    [/b][/quote]
    I did say that actually, I said your sole purpose is to piss people off. I didn't say, your sole purpose since you've joined, is to piss someone off. Learn to read, honestly. You don't just "happen" to piss someone off, it's very obvious you put time and effort. You follow people around, and try to flame them. You don't do it to just me, although you do attempt to piss me off a lot. You do it all over the place. BTW, saying, "Your sole purpose is to piss people off." does mean "at the present state", see the word "is"? Learn how to read, again, thanks. I didn't say, "has been" and I didn't say "always has been". See? The English language has a lot of implied rules. As in little words like "is" matter in a sentence. -_-

And no, that last part doesn't sound familiar, sorry? Not quite sure what you mean with that, but eh, alright.
    [/b][/quote]
    Liar.

14. RebelYell101

What? Lol, neuron jumps in way too late and ignorantly enough. Still have no idea what that meant.

15. DemsLover

DemsLover Senior Member

Can the word ignorance be used sparingly... just so you know you are all ignorant... sigh