Monopoly Mc Donalds (20$)!

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Blinkz, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Blinkz

Blinkz Senior Member

because its worth nothing to them and there gaining 20$ (everyones happy) :P lol

and wtf stpl91 you prick wtf why are you -repping me. there was no ----ing need!!! and the funny thing is your wrong!!!! stfu :censored:

2. stpl91

stpl91 Well-Known Member

yo i have the 1,000,000 winning ones send me the 20 dollors now!!!!

3. Blinkz

Blinkz Senior Member

this forums should be a 18* thing because im sick of lil kids and there sarcastic spam.

4. GigªByte

GigªByte Well-Known Member

its everywhere..its in canada to

5. stpl91

stpl91 Well-Known Member

blinkz well u better get used to it man because this site is full of them. u just ----ing piss me off because ur just like every other ----ing nooblet on this site who has to -rep back because u got repped. u have no reason to --Rep me for telling you the truth. i eat mcdonalds almost every other day im a heavy user lol, and i know my ----. i won the gameboy advanced two years ago and u know what i got? jack ----, i never got it... ur just wasting 20 bucks man.

6. SantaMayCry

SantaMayCry Well-Known Member

Im 15 and I don't act like that, so please don't make generalizations.

7. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

relatively decent story for you... pepsi a while back had a contest for a real life jet if you collected 1 million bottle tops, you could buy 1 cap for $1, simply enough. What the guy did was get investors to invest money for $1,000,000 in order to get 1,000,000 bottle caps for a jet he could sell for 70-80 million. Well he got all the investors and the $1 million and sent it into pepsi for his prize and they denied his prize, it directly stated without fine print you get the jet, but pepsi denied the claim and so they got sued and the courts even found them as the innocent party. The moral of the story is false advertising. You truly wont get any of the large prizes, and they have enough money to pursuade any judge period.

Think about this realistically, there are 3 pieces you need for $1,000,000, suppose you simply get 3 stamps and they happen to be those pieces (this is possible in one meal, being one drink and one large fry)... do you honestly think they are gonna give you $1,000,000 from you only spending $5-7? I dont think so.

The smaller prizes are true though. I have gotten the free meals and stuff. I am simply telling you not to get your hopes up for an unrealistic accomplishment due to false advertising.

8. Daz

Daz Well-Known Member

You do realise that they limit one per set right
    such as: there are only 2 mayfair tickets floating around
    such as: there are only * liverpool street floating around

I believe those are 2 that me and my roommate need anyways for a top prize. McD's arn't stupid to allow it upto chance with a few hundred tickets for each property....chances of finding one are very rare...

what ones do u need anyways....

as for the person above, which events like this they must provide the opertunity to win 2 sets of £100,000 otherwise the event is a fraud...they will pay out, as they will set the money aside, this isn;t a longshot pepsi comp

there is no draw, get all the properties you do win...its just they limit certain tickets to make it very rare to get one

:P Daz

9. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

as i said, it WAS advertising fraud, the courts denied the prosecuters claim and in turn asked pepsi to return the money back to the donors.

if i happen to stumble across the news story (it was both online and in the papers) i will post a link to it for you.

10. Daz

Daz Well-Known Member

I know its fraud however comps like the one mcD's are running generally always pay out

:P Daz

11. Blinkz

Blinkz Senior Member

Clicky..

12. TeRmiNaL.

TeRmiNaL. Well-Known Member

lol we had this in Australia 2 years ago.

i had like evey single start ticket

from brown to purple.

i had 1 blue one dont know which one.

i would send you but i threw it out sorry