Military

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gothic Surge, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Gothic Surge

Gothic Surge Well-Known Member

I am a military depedent come from a race of many fathers before mine in the military. Well i found out that a few of my friends who worked with him were killed in Iraq...one was sniped in an ambush. The others tried to fight them of but there was no hope. They were some of the greatest guys i know they loved America to death!

Just want all of you to look at yourself every once and a while and understand some of the sacrifices that the military makes everyday no matter what you are repbulican or democratic there still troops in Iraq who are dieing. We are leaving a high life in America because of the sacrifices made by our for-fathers before us. Who fought for our freedom.

I want every one if they know a military family to at least go up to them and say thank you for what they are doing becuase what they sacrific everyday you'll never know. My father was in Iraq and having the feeling of losing someone you love....just please if you know a wife who husband is in Iraq go comfort her becuase they are trully fight to go through everyday knowning their love one might be next.

It never hurts to go talk to people!

thank you
    Blaze

2. Slurpee

Slurpee Well-Known Member

my grandfathers and one of my grandmothers served in the army when they where young. I don't have anyone in the army now, because we live in Canada.

But if you think about it, the war in Iraq was never really neccessary. I personally think it's gone too far, but thats just my opinion. But yea, I feel for all the families who have lost a family member or friend, it must be really hard.

3. Gothic Surge

The one thing i just want people to do is go comfort those who have their love ones over see...this isn't a time for politics but its a time to help some one out that trully could use it.

I think we all need to show some heart

4. HBRedRider

HBRedRider Well-Known Member

Yea the military really sacrifices a lot for our country. (I am speaking of the US ^_^ ).
    Most people don't fully understand what they go through or how hard it is for them to sacrifice their lives for the country they love. Without them we would not be the people we are today.

...Moment of Silence....

PS- Your canadian, you wouldn't know what is necessary in Iraq :P

5. elusive.

elusive. Well-Known Member

Many spelling mistakes, just had to point that out, lol, sorry.

I would go comfort my sister, my brother-in-law is in Iraq, but she lives 3 states away...my other sister is also over there, it sucks :(

6. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

the only war a canadian could win is one where the winner could smoke the emblem of their flag...

7. elusive.

elusive. Well-Known Member

Who in their right mind would smoke a maple leaf....? Weirdo....

I got to talk to my sister yesterday, I was so happy :)

8. Slurpee

Slurpee Well-Known Member

Who in their right mind would smoke a maple leaf....? Weirdo....

I got to talk to my sister yesterday, I was so happy :) [/b][/quote]
    Haha... You're hilarious.
    Do you know how much canada contributed in WW1?
    Doubt it, they probably only teach you about Usa in school because thats the only important country in the world, right?

9. Gothic Surge

Please try and stick with the topic...you know more than anything we just need some help and for those who suffer while their love ones are in war...i was there my dad is a 3 time vet. its not a good feeling

10. Sociopath

Sociopath Well-Known Member

Yeah why make fun of Canada make fun of the people who founded Canada the "French".... I mean what war have they won by themselves? And yeah my step-dad is a marine in Iraq now or Afganistan he gets restationed a lot hes been in the marines since he was 18 and still living this is his last year of combat since hes 47. He said he will probably become a drill seargent. Yeah but people die in Iraq and Afganistan daily from the war and America and all the other countries barely realize how many people have to die for them to be free and safe.

11. cochise

cochise Well-Known Member

God must be feeling so much sadness, I can only imagine.

12. Gothic Surge

Well understand this no matter what happens we need to love our family because you don't know how much longer they'll be around

13. cochise

cochise Well-Known Member

That's true, family is such an amazing force, it's really important. I love mine very much.

14. Gothic Surge

guys just found out one of our friends on gamerenders lost someone close to them in the military. I don't joke when i say sacrifice becuase this is life and death and i want so much for ever body to get home safely...but it wont happen its life.

Sorry to bring so much gloom but life isn't really so peachy and sometimes we need to understand that

15. -Night Shade-

-Night Shade- Active Member

I'll be going into the army/national guard shortly. Some of my cousins are in Iraq and the family support and support from pretty much anyone really keeps them going and everything.

To the canada dude...ww1? what else, j/c?

And it might not of been "needed" but if you haven't noticed, America is sort of a wanna be Peace talker kinda thing and we tend to want more tradeing buds and democrats in the world especially over there so thats our main reasons IMO.