Michael Vick

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Puree, Aug 28, 2007.

1. LL COOL JEW

LL COOL JEW Well-Known Member

eye for an eye.

2. supermagnificent

supermagnificent Active Member

Anyone dogfights needs to freaking die.

Or just go to prison.

3. Cheap_Indian

Cheap_Indian Well-Known Member

I completely agree.

Vick is an ------.

My dog would kick his mother------ing ass.

4. Hadouken

Hadouken Well-Known Member

Lol @ people in the thread overreacting over some case. He deserves prison time yes..But killed? :lol:

5. JordanGen

JordanGen Member

Prison time is definitely something he deserves, but not the death penalty, lol. Even though I'm aware that some of you are being sarcastic (hopefully). :)

6. PineCone

PineCone Active Member

I think his sentence should be at least 3 years (heard it was only 1), even though he pleaded guilty. I really don't think he should be playing in the NFL after thos, as a football player he should know to try and set a good example. Actually, he isn't a completely evil monster. I read he started a charity organization, but idk how long it'll last with his dog fighting publicity

7. AG Birdman

AG Birdman Senior Member

OK. i dont condone dog fighting or killing dogs, but there are some counter arguments.

1. Aren't dogs property? Cant you do what you want with your own property?
    2. Everyday people kill and eat animals like pigs and cows. Why is it a big deal that dogs are being killed with other animals are being killed and digested?
    3. Would this have been a big deal if it weren't dogs? What is he was having mouse fights? It is only because they are cute or because they are big and people can personify with them

Just saying. I

8. SwAT

SwAT Well-Known Member

Dogs also happen to be living, they weren't humanely killed but were tortured, hung, electrocuted etc. I mean sure you can destroy your table if you own it but tables don't have feelings :)

Again, the dogs weren't being eaten, and even if there were supposed to be eaten, the condition they were left in would not permit it. Even eating the dogs are kind of weird.

Co.ck (dumb word filter) fights are also illegal and I don't think most people find the roosters "cute" persay. Also people find it morally wrong to kill an animal that is considered "man's best friend".

:)

9. SM RxBandits

SM RxBandits Senior Member

you also technically own your children until they are 18. they are your responsibility until they are 18. can you torture your children and make them fight each other to the death?

10. ENTER GERMANY

ENTER GERMANY Active Member

This really shouldn't be a debate. He's guilty and deserves to go to jail and be banned from the NFL.