Mayan Prophecy Of 2012

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rss4560, Nov 18, 2007.

1. astrostar49

astrostar49 Well-Known Member

But there are myths within multiple civilizations that describes what happens differently. In terms of the world apparently "ending" that is. Not to mention there are multiple civilizations that predict a post-2012 existence.

2. Slight

Slight Senior Member

Meh, they always with a new theory, if world was to end at a specific date, believe it would end sooner. Just cuz of the panic and chaos itself, would destruct the whole world before that date, if it was to be true... but then again if the Mayan’s predict it to end on the 2012 cuz of the polar shift thing (so i read) what about the so called red planet that has gravity) not sure don’t remember) and uh will cause damage to earth, while it passes by. Isn’t that supposed to happen sometime in 2016? Or some stuff then again, others say a comment half the size of earth will hit around 2020 so then? What should I believe? All I know we will die someday, true that, that’s the only real thing I believe and I know it will happen for SURE :)

lol for sure i rather that happens least i would be warned and have a t-minus x hours to ENJOY go outside have intercourse and many other orgies :D the best time to be with who ever u never had the chance to be :D

3. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

LMFAO
    Look at the subtitle..

"Civilization Ends :("

Oh, its only civilization, so i'll put a : ( there. lawl

4. rbo

rbo Well-Known Member

Yeah you are right... Who knows what will happen, I've heard in some prophecy's that almost all civilization on earth will end but not all... sure will be exciting though

5. Mythologicas

Mythologicas Well-Known Member

we're not gonna die...
    people said the same thing about 2000

6. SomeThingCreepy

SomeThingCreepy Well-Known Member

People said that all of technology would die, not people. We would go back to pretty much the early 1900's where anything that ran on a microchip would reset to nothing. It was fixed way before.

7. Mythologicas

Mythologicas Well-Known Member

o, sry, my bad, I was only five at the time