Married At 4 Years Old

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kirbir, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Rave-

Rave- Well-Known Member

What? Holy ----, sorry but I didn't know english was your second language.

I don't really understand, are you trying to say England is fighting a war against America, or England is helping America fight a war? I'm confused as ---- right now, but I'm trying to cooperate without flaming :P Anyways, yeah America is fighting a war for a reason but it's been going on for way too long. This has only caused more trouble for the world (See, I say world because nuclear warfare affects us all, I mean with the nukes everyone has today and all). Not only has it caused more trouble, but the main objective of this war was to capture Osama Bin Laden. Now, they've had all this time to find him, but he must have a pretty good hiding place if it's been this long and they still haven't found him. I think it's funny though, didn't they find Sadam in like a week or something? Also, wasn't he hiding in a hole? If Osama is hiding in a mountain with passages, bomb the ---- out of it. Shouldn't really make a difference seeing as how America has already destroyed most of Afghanistan.

2. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

OMG!

How many time, England are fighting the war WITH America! God damn...America had the twin towers blown to pieces. We (England) had alot of bombings in London. Get me now?

I agree its been going on for far too long and ALOT of our soldiers are being killed just to find one person. Also the Afghanistan people are going against each other because of whats going on, so an awful lot of innocent people are dieing. If it was the guys doing the bombings that were being killed, i would have no sympathy whatsoever for them, i would shoot them myself to be honest, lol

3. meerak

meerak Well-Known Member

fight terrorism?

fight abuse!

its sad people gotta do this stuff to a FOUR YEAR OLD, its sad, i feel for her

*cries*

4. Rave-

Rave- Well-Known Member

Yeah, okay atleast you've finally made it clear that english is your second language. I thought you were ---- faced or something and were just talking out of your ass :/ sorry for not being able to comprehend the first post, I guess that was the main reason for this arguement. Anyways, like I said.. we can't do anything, which really sucks. I mean if I could put myself into those peoples shoes (Which I can't, because I have no idea how it is to wake up every morning and fear that your life might be over that same day) I'd be pretty ----ing scared. That's why I want to help. But I can't, so thats too bad.

It just sucks how people are treated due to people of higher authorities decisions.

5. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

lol, maybe i just didnt make myself clear enough in my first post, sounded good to me though. You have to take into consideration though that it is actually 5:08am here right now, lol. I cant make everything make sense haha.

6. .ArctiC.

.ArctiC. Well-Known Member

that's sick. fkn sick. i dont think thier muslim's. islam doesnt teach that sorta thing. betcha he says he's a muslim. some left wing radicalist strayed part of islam. before islam came to the middle east, they used to bury their daughters (alive) because having them is shameful and women's right is as nonexistant as the Playstation 8

7. Jamesio

Jamesio Well-Known Member

I'm gunna go down to Afghanistan and get me a slave bride.

8. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

^ thats not funny <_<

9. Vodka?

Vodka? Well-Known Member

Australia, Where the bloody hell are you?
    2nd that, Afghanistan is a normal country, its others thats ruining
    it..

10. .ArctiC.

every country has it's problems. america has gun control issues, myanmmar hasnt got a stable government, england has...uhh...soccer hooligans? unfortunately, in afghanistan, it's women abuse

11. ToothpicK``

ToothpicK`` Well-Known Member

jesus.... i realy dont know what to say.

12. ~Enigma~

~Enigma~ Senior Member

Oh My ----ing God.... Isn't that illigal?

13. .ArctiC.

it's difficult to say what's legal and illegal in countries lika afghanistan. they still follow tribal laws there even with the new government. anyway, you're missing the point of this thread. it's about humanity and human rights

14. .Boz

.Boz Well-Known Member

Oh, my, god...
    :(

15. Badboss

Badboss Well-Known Member

what da? :censored:

Gulsoma, I am deeply saddened that you have endured so much pain. I will pray for you that you heal inside and out.You are a survivor, you lived for a reason. God bless you.

- Connie, USA.

^Amen