Married At 4 Years Old

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kirbir, Mar 21, 2006.

1. s0ulja

s0ulja Well-Known Member

Wow.. thats horrible...

2. Unrealevil

Unrealevil Well-Known Member

I really can't tell what their situation was since they're in another country but they should have found more on that kid who was helping her. No matter the country, that's just horrible and sick but good that the little boy, although he probably had nothing taught to him about this, was still helping her.

I can't believe that the girl was being beaten that much and holy !@#$ too much to say about that... jeez... and then there were the other nine children! Think how they'll be brought up!

3. Xtr3m3 03

Xtr3m3 03 Well-Known Member

How stupid. There are dumb people all around.

4. stokey

stokey Well-Known Member

Thats horrible. :(

5. JamesioIII

JamesioIII Well-Known Member

Hahaha, that's funny.

6. Jim Snider1

Jim Snider1 Member

thats really sad...

7. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

You find that funny? Your one sick minded individual, how about i come over there with my family and beat you with electrical wire, marry you off when you was four, cut meat on your bare back and beat you whenever i thought i wanted too? Think you would like that??? I highly doubt it!

8. JamesioIII

JamesioIII Well-Known Member

Ok, please do, please, go right ahead.

9. ThA-ViLLAin

ThA-ViLLAin Well-Known Member

Holy ----, I feel sorry for that poor little girl i cant believe their are such stupid f****** people around

10. radrider89

radrider89 Well-Known Member

agreed, totally. there are some sick people in the world man.

11. up2ditime

up2ditime Well-Known Member

something is seriously wrong with this world today

12. Rave-

Rave- Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I have to bring this up.
    You guys don't understand how they live. It's a whole different culture and their perspective on things isn't near what it is to yours. Don't say "Wow, people over there are ----ed up" because there is alot of worse ---- happening in America. Not only are you guys at war with another country, which involves killing INNOCENT people. Not beating them and scaring them for life, but taking away their lives.

Again, like I said before. They have a different perspective on things, and it's obvious because she got married at 4 years old. This man probably knows what he did was moraly wrong, but ---- like this happens in those places often because they don't really have many laws and the men are the ones running ----. That's the way it is.

But before ragging on another country and having a bias towards them because of the acts of one person, take a few minutes to look at your country first and then decide if you're going to post something negative about those people and completely ignoring the fact that your country isn't perfect either.

/fin

13. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Ahhh England and the USA are at war for a reason, do you honestly think that any country would let another country bomb your city/state whatever and let them get away with it? I doubt it. We have reasons for being at war, they have no reason to be how they are, theres a difference. Oh sorry its their religion most of the time why they do ----ed up ---- like this, its not right.

I know theres alot more ---- going on in the world, but damn...she was 4 years old!

14. Rave-

Rave- Well-Known Member

England? what the ---- are you smoking?
    btw, yes she was 4 years old.. but I'm pretty sure there are some pretty ----ed up perverted people in America adopting babies and molesting in them. The world is ----ed up, there's not much anyone can do. If you see it happen, you can act upon it. otherwise, nothing we can really do.

15. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Are England not fighting the war with USA?? yup i think they are, i aint smoking ----