Magical & Priestess

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by CarrieMarie30, May 6, 2009.

1. CarrieMarie30

CarrieMarie30 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to get your thoughts, cncs, hates, loves for my two most recent! Kudos!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LuckyxFiasco

LuckyxFiasco Well-Known Member

those are both great work, i love the backgrounds and effects you've laid on the magic one. keep up the great work!

3. big.tee09

big.tee09 Active Member

whats up keekachu! its hollow...

anyway, as said above, i love the depth of both...... the text on teh magic tag could have been better imo.... the effects are awesome on both though... keep it up

4. Xed

Xed Senior Member

Hiya sweetie and nice seein you and your work, very nicely done, i really like the magic tag. You know what would really set it off and even add more depth is to add some type of light emmiting from the typo in certain areas, ya know like shooting foward >=)

5. CarrieMarie30

CarrieMarie30 Well-Known Member

First of all, Lucky, thank you for your kind words, it's nice when you get even one person who appreciates your work. Thank you again!

Hollow, good to see you get away from the silliness of SOL, there's some great artists here, so you will come to understand why I get so annoyed with the artists over there :P

Hey X'ed, I've missed you and your positive thoughts and art! On the magic I was looking at one of your recent sigs and got a few idea's and stayed inspired, see all it takes is you to come back to re-inspire people :) I'll have to try the lighting trick, though I'm not sure how well I'll be able to execute it. I think that's a weakness I've had lately is lighting. I know where the lighting should be, but I don't feel like I get it right.

6. Xed

Xed Senior Member

i have been busy lol im a entomologist in the making lol been pretty busy..and ty for those kind words, im gonna try to be in more often now lol...but yea try usin like one the the radial or blurrin options and smudging the ends ok like a star to create the light emmit from the back of the typo, like a movie credit thingy lol

7. big.tee09

big.tee09 Active Member

yeah, ive noticed.....anyway for that lighting thing... there is plugin called luce (google it.. forgot where i got it from)... since i dont really do alot of light beams i use that for its quickness.....

8. briankooij

briankooij Well-Known Member

wow you have here some 2 cool looking sigs