.m4p (itunes) To .mp3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by killer_kyle, Nov 10, 2008.

1. killer_kyle

killer_kyle Well-Known Member

Hello everyone

I have been looking around the internet for a while and now I have decided to come here and just ask. I need to convert my songs downloaded from iTunes into mp3 so I can put them on my SD card for my phone.

After browsing around a little I have come across Noteburner and Tunebite. The Noteburner free trial only works for the first 3 mins of songs, and I am reluctant to try Tunebite because it just records the files as I play them. Anyone used this program? Does it make for any loss in quality?

Also I have too many to burn and rip in iTunes. :P

What program is the best to remove the DRM on my .mp4s and turn them into .mp3s for my voyager?

2. .//XeN-

.//XeN- Well-Known Member

Honestly I downloaded some podcasts once and I couldnt be bothered downloading a program to convert and remove the DRM, so I just burned the files to a CD then ripped them back off again as mp3s.

It works but if you have a lot of tracks it'll take a long time. You're probably better going with a program if you cant be bothered with the burning hassle, but unless you take the illegal route you're going to have to fork out for one that does it well.