Luffy! Gear Second

Discussion in 'Large Artwork' started by YoSim01, Dec 26, 2007.

1. YoSim01

YoSim01 Active Member

[​IMG]

Dunno if its finished. might still change a few things with the hair, knees, neck and steam. What do you think?

The "background", for as much as there is one, isn't done by me. it's a screenshot from an episode from the anime of one piece, and has only been added for a slight effect of ambiance.

I used 3 different pictures, 1 from the manga and 2 from the anime one piece as examples, from which i drew a lineart. after that changed the lineart to my liking, because over all the drawing style of one piece is extremely sloppy (see the hat, the knees, the ends of the pants), and I coloured/shaded the biunch. then I checked the manga picture for lineart for the stream, and drew the steam similarly to the manga picture, but then ofcourse shaded etc.

edit:
    correction. dont watch the knees. corrected them after i sent this picture in. Im also redoing the clouds btw

2. YoSim01

YoSim01 Active Member

no good?

3. PhanE

PhanE Well-Known Member

What exactly did you do ?

4. YoSim01

YoSim01 Active Member

I used 3 different pictures, 1 from the manga and 2 from the anime one piece as examples, from which i drew a lineart. after that changed the lineart to my liking, because over all the drawing style of one piece is extremely sloppy (see the hat, the knees, the ends of the pants), and I coloured/shaded the biunch. then I checked the manga picture for lineart for the stream, and drew the steam similarly to the manga picture, but then ofcourse shaded etc.

edit:
    correction. dont watch the knees. corrected them after i sent this picture in. Im also redoing the clouds btw