Lockerz.com Invites - Get Yours Now!

Discussion in 'Offer' started by m4sterchi3f, Jun 30, 2010.

1. m4sterchi3f

m4sterchi3f Senior Member

If you are interested, it is as easy as PMing me your email. :)

//////////////////////////////////////////

EDIT: Just visit this site I made up quick. Its easier than PMing me: http://invitez2lockerz.com/

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Here is some info on the site. Unlike traditional referral sites, you technically don't need to refer anybody because you can get points simply by watching videos and logging in. I have about 200 now from doing just that. :p

• What is Lockerz? Lockerz is an invitation-only worldwide community where members can find entertainment, shopping and a full social network all on one website. Members are rewarded for almost everything they do on the site—whether it’s buying a new brand, watching a video, playing a game, answering a daily question or even just logging in. At launch, Lockerz will have more than 15 ways for members to earn PTZ.
    • What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz? We’ve partnered with thousands of the best brands and stores. Starting in early 2010, we’ll offer you the latest and greatest in every category — electronics, designer gear, stylish accessories, sports equipment, and more. Members will soon be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.
    • What can you do with PTZ on Lockerz? PTZ can be used only on www.lockerz.com right now for free prizes in PTZ Place™, for entering amazing sweepstakes as many times as you want in the same contest, and for charity donations. After launch, PTZ may be used for discounts on items for sale, free shipping, VIP experiences across the globe as well as free prizes and charity donations in PTZ Place.
    • Does Lockerz ship internationally? Yes. Keep in mind that you will be responsible for any incoming taxes or duties into your country if your country does not deem a free prize as a gift. Check out this link to better understand what duties and taxes you might have to pay:http://fedex.com/us/international/irc/profiles/?link=2. We are working to find distribution partners to help us reduce any taxes, duties, or other governmental fees you may owe for incoming shipments
    • When will I get my shipment (i.e., Redeemed PTZ Place prize, Purchased Order)? From the time we confirm member eligibility or other qualification, product availability, and other information regarding such goods, please allow two weeks for delivery in the U.S., 14–21 days outside of the U.S.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  2. Majin

Majin Senior Member

Already there.

3. m4sterchi3f

Yeah. It's a pretty neat site. I'm tempted to buy something from the shop just so I can get the PTZ, redeem and prize, sell it, and turn a profit. The only thing holding me back is the fact that I don't know if the MacBook prices will stay at 1000 PTZ for redemption. I know I could get 800-1000 easily for it giving me a 700 profit, but I have a feeling the PTZ will go up on redemption day...

4. m4sterchi3f

5. Ilya

Ilya Well-Known Member

looks like a cool site :)

Will apply for the invite.