Life Manipulated...one Image At A Time

Discussion in 'Large Artwork' started by Sh00tevery1, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Sh00tevery1

Sh00tevery1 Well-Known Member

FULL VIEW'S, DOWNLOADS AND IMAGE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT THS-ACID.DEVIANTART.COM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sh00tevery1

Ugghh forget it, why do I even bother. The past two threads I have made, people don't even take 30 seconds to look at what is inside... Whatever, I am not posting on this forum anymore. (but I guess it doesnt even matter, no one cares anyway)

3. flipnotic

flipnotic Well-Known Member

Alright.. lets take this, one image at a time :lol:

The first one, Im really not a fan of, I dont like the general composure and placement of everything... Colors are nice though.

Death: hmm, the text shouldnt really be there at all, kind of an awkward place to put it, also, I like the concept, though I think it could be better acheived if, instead of making skeletons + skulls in the smoke, make the smoke cloud form them.. it would probably come across better, though its good nonetheless.

the third one (no title haha) Im assuming you did color adjustments, and from what I can tell you added in the sky, or you just missed a tiny bit on you layer mask for the sky coloring.. not much other to say here... nice colors?

next, the mountain/thunder/grass one.. heh, uhm, Im assuming you just added in a whole different sky altogether. personally, to save time, and and to keep an overall nicer effect, I would of just kept the original sky, and grabbed the picture with the thunder on it, next place it ontop of the sky, and open up your Layer->Layer Styles->Blending Options and play with the Blend if: sliders under the default window.. its perfect for thunder.
    Anyways, Im in love with the image itself.

Next, this ones got some power in it, nice. top left of the heart where there's some noticeable brushing kinda annoys me though, other than that, just fix up the blending on the flying pages of the book, and your cool.

now, you wont have to leave the forum ;)

EDIT: oh yeah, im not even done haha. poor you, youve got more coming..
    For future reference, the borders don't do much justice to your work, theyre not exactly necessary and they dont compliment the peice whatsoever... I wouldnt suggest over using them this much..

That is all.

4. Sh00tevery1

Wow mate thanks for all of the wonderful C&C! I really don't know what to say. I guess all I can really say is Thank You!!! I guess I can stick around.