Leaving? Ehh Maybe.

Discussion in 'I'm new here!' started by falcata55, Jul 16, 2006.

1. falcata55

falcata55 Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but in the past ive seen people do this here also.

Well I have been inactive from GR in a while, and GFXing, the last time I GFXed was like 3-5 weeks ago. The last tag i made was the RedXII tag in my current. I think I dont feel I have the time to do GFXing anymore. In the past few days I've been drumming, and playing games, and thats pretty much it, I like gfxing, but i just dont feel like doing it anymore. Maybe next month? I dunno. Anyways, I will probably be inactive until I decide to photoshop again. maybe ill come back to buy some more tags since i have 5k creds left. Cya guys, if youd like to talk to me on msn or somethin go to my profile and feel free to add me ^^

I'd like to thank GR for tutorials that made me from like a novice to an inter.

My buddies, that have been cool with me ever since I just came here or so:

JaeTM, fantom, spircles, Pale.

Sorry if I forgot your name :P

Oh and btw, admins, please dont remove my account since Ill still be visiting once in a while. I'd also like to spend some of my creds on some free tuts maybe for the community.

2. Rpgx v2

Rpgx v2 Senior Member

5k creds? I could look after some for you! :D

3. ThugRider

ThugRider Well-Known Member

its the same with me im not active in gfx for a long time!! dunno,i mean i like it but i guess its kinda boring sometimes, its always the same thing... you end up searching you last sig how did you make it and you end up using the same style all of the times. how da hell do you make up a new style anyways? lol. anways cya dude and spend those creds -_-

4. Sajuuk

Sajuuk Senior Member

i hope u come back, im a fan of ur work, u do allmost everything about ff, but u can do it awsomly :) , so i guess ill just say, have fun m8 :D

5. Majin

Majin Senior Member

bye.

6. Philosophy

Philosophy Well-Known Member

Noo! Don't leave :( GL with life if you decide to leave.