Leatest Tags

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Falkon-D, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Falkon-D

Falkon-D Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Strykor

Strykor Well-Known Member

Both are too bright.
    Lemme first concentrate on the first one.
    The Fire vs water text does not fit to the signature, try some other font and some other style, I dont know maybe a white one on soft light would look good.
    Furthermore it is oversharpened at some parts if you consider whatever he is holding in his hands and the back of him.
    The flow is pretty good but there is another problem with the light. You have like 4 or 5 spots where the light is coming from, his elbow, a little left from that, the thing he is holding, right at the back of his head and the top left corner, you should decide for one.
    And please remove that border. If it did not came out clear enough, it is too hard to see what he is actually holding there.

2: I pretty like this one better, the flow is good and even the text fits. :> You could remove that soft white light at the top right corner because you already have a light source at the bottom which is here too strong as well. :> I do not like the less saturation at the right side because it kinda looks off.
    Remove the lighting a little bit and make those blue lights a little less strong. :>