Lan Error Of Some Rubbish Like That...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gangstarrr, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Gangstarrr

Gangstarrr Well-Known Member

Wagwan? im having trouble with my pc lol, im connected to a computer downstaris via a wireless Netgear router, dunno the model, i forgot, but anyway, it says that its connected on my PC, but i cannot access anything, im using a proxy on FF right now, and its working, but when i disable proxy, it says server cannot be found.
    MSn wont work either, limewire also wont, i have put a proxy n IE too and it works, but without it it says page cannot be displayed.
    Heres some SS's from DOS, it could help you solve my problem...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It may have started when i was trying to beat the rapidshare download limit by typing:
    Into DOS...

If you need anymore info please ask, because i have something on ebay that i wanna bid for at the last minute, and using this Proxy is pretty slow...

Thanks guys, and please try and help, as you can see i have been through alot of effort to try and sort this out.
    Gangstarrr

EDIT: and if anyone can sort this, il give them all my credits, i have about 96 of something...

2. XMasterX

XMasterX Well-Known Member

might be that dos code, or the fact that you have a proxy...

is your wireless network secured at all? did you try connecting through windows, or using a 3rd party program?

3. Gangstarrr

Gangstarrr Well-Known Member

I dunno what was wrong, it was summin to do with DNS, i fixed it now, but thanks for trying to help, il give you the credits anyway...

4. XMasterX

XMasterX Well-Known Member

thank'lls

mods, close