Kingdom Hearts Ii

Discussion in 'Movies' started by falcata55, Mar 10, 2006.

1. falcata55

falcata55 Well-Known Member

Kingdom Hearts II Review

Well going to review what I know about Kingdom Hearts II to you guys. My friend who bought the Jap version of the game also told/showed me part of the game so I'll tell you also what he told me.

Kingdom Hearts II will be coming out in March 28 for the U.S and March 30 for Canada, which I've heard from many people.

In the game you can use Sora and Roxas as your main character. Thereare more new characters and worlds in Kingdom Hearts II.

If you're wondering what those different clothes on Sora are. Here they are:

Drive Bar
    Standard Form:
    The standard form is the normal form of Sora. He is dressed in black and nothing is changed.
    [​IMG]

Valor Form:
    The valor form is the form when you merge with Goofy. Goofy will no longer be in your party. Sora is dressed in a red costume. You can use 2 keyblades. Your speed, and strength is increased. Instead of Sora taking the damage, Goofy can take the damage. You cannot use magic in valor form.
    [​IMG]

Wisdom Form:
    The wisdom form is the form when you merge with Donald. Donald will no longer be in your party. Sora is dressed in a blue costume. You can attack farther than normal. Instead of running, you glide/float on the floor. Instead of the "Attack" command, it will be the "Shoot" command which will make sora throw the keyblade instead of hitting. Your magic power increases and you can combine magic.
    [​IMG]

Master Form:
    The master form is the form when you merge with Goofy and Donald. Donald and Goofy will no longer be in your party. You will be able to wield 2 keyblades. Sora is dressed in a yellow costume. Your strength and your magic increases.
    [​IMG]

Final Form:
    The final form is the form when you merge with Goofy and Donald. Donald and Goofy will no longer be in your party. You wield 2 keyblades. Sora is dressed in a silver costume. The final form is like the master form, but the keyblades will attack automatically.
    [​IMG]

Worlds:
    Here are the list of the new worlds in KHII. In each world, you will meet up with a black hooded person (the organization.) I don't know much info about each world so I'm just gonna explain some stuff.

Beast's Castle
    [​IMG]
    The organization you will meet in the Beast's castle is Xaldin.

The Land of Dragons
    [​IMG]
    The organization you will meet in The Land of Dragons is Riku, except he is not part of the organization, just dressed as one. In KHI, the only character from this place is Mushu. But now in KHII, you will be able to enter this new world with new characters.

Port Royal
    [​IMG]
    The organization you will meet in Port Royal is Luxord. Port Royal's story is just like the story in The Pirates of the Caribbean, which I haven't watched so I wouldn't know anything.

Timeless River
    [​IMG]
    You will not meet any organization here. The story of the Timeless River is based on Steamboat Willie, which I've watched on T.V. The characters will look hilariously funny/wierd. When you enter the world, everything is black and white.

Pride Lands
    [​IMG]
    Pride Lands' story is based on Lion King. In KHI, you only got to see Simba, but now you will see the world of Lion King.

Space Paranoids
    [​IMG]
    Space Paranoids is based on the movie, Tron. This world is a bunch of tech stuff.

Twilight Town
    [​IMG]
    Twilight Town was introduced to everyone in KHCOM. In Twilight Town this story is really just based on Roxas, your second character.

Characters:
    Sora - main character
    Roxas - the 2nd main character you'll be able to use
    Kairi - same role as in KHI, if you're wondering who the person in screenshots, video clips that looks like Rinoa from FF8 is, it is Kairi, guess she got a makeover :P
    King Mickey - I think King Mickey can be in your party. King Mickey is dressed as an organization most of the time.
    Riku - Same as KHI, mysterious, unknown, etc.

The Organization:
    I will not spoil it for everybody so I will just show the pictures of them instead of the names.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The American KHII Box Cover:
    [​IMG]

Kairi:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Images are from http://kh2.co.uk/

Kingdom Hearts II will cost approximately $49.99 U.S and $59.99 for Canada.

2. Darkmirage

Darkmirage Well-Known Member

The character merging part sounds sweet

Can't wait to get an English copy.

3. irv05

irv05 Active Member

wow cool! i think im gonna buy this game!

4. .parfekt//

.parfekt// Senior Member

The links are dead :x, it's going to be kickass though, I mean.. KH was good... KH2 is going to be better. :D