King Of Soul

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by MeXtor, Jan 4, 2009.

1. MeXtor

MeXtor Well-Known Member

Tried a vert sign for the first time.. not to happy with the text part so far:

[​IMG]

2. iK3VRR

iK3VRR Well-Known Member

O.. I love vert tags...
    The font flows well with the tag

3. MeXtor

MeXtor Well-Known Member

Thnxs.. I still have my doubts about the font.

Any1 else who got c'ment ??

4. MeXtor

MeXtor Well-Known Member

No1 further c'ments on this ?

5. CarrieMarie30

CarrieMarie30 Well-Known Member

Ok, well MeXtor, I will throw my comment out there, and you should know, that I'm like the old folk around here, and my comments are usually a little over the top and composed on a "Love For Art" stance.

First let me say, the man with the beard holding the rod looks to me as if he's one trying to fight for the power he holds, and the way you capture that with the sig is that everyone around him is awed, but he don't believe them, and thinks that he has to triumph over unbelievers. So to prove himself, he steps onto a battlefield and shows that he is indeed the rightful king, and even though it's just a symbol, the rod he holds in his hand is his strength.

So what do I think of your vert? Why did I say all that? Well first let me say, if you're going to create art, be inspired by something, don't simply follow some random tutorial hoping that people will think you're cool. No the key to making a good signature is passion. While I might not create the most inspiring pieces ever, I always have a hidden meaning with all of them. You seem to grasp that with your sig though. Just know that if we're going into technical merit, there's flaws, but if you truly enjoyed making it, and looked at it afterward and was happy, then you achieved your goal. Don't worry about what everyone thinks, instead just enjoy what they say. Positive or not, you enjoyed yourself while you were making this piece. So that is all the critique you will ever need. :)

6. MeXtor

MeXtor Well-Known Member

Thnxs for that.. always nice to hear what other people think. I can handle the c'ment, bad or good. It goes both ways. That is why I place the sign here.. want to learn. Yes i had fun making it, and at first sight it looks not that bad to me. And reading tutorials and practicing them via every step gives me what idea's of what is possible. I hope to learn and make things in the end by my self, creating my own style. ;)