Jarhead?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EagleZtrike, Nov 1, 2005.

1. ßłέέđ

ßłέέđ Well-Known Member

You got me beat on the patriotic ----. I hate most things about america, i do not say the pledge, not due to the " oine nation under god" PArt, for i am religouse, but i do not like america, the wars, the president, the National anthem? What the hell is that? lol its all pointless.

2. cokiwah

cokiwah Well-Known Member

this guy i know did a sick sig of jarhead :P

3. ßłέέđ

ßłέέđ Well-Known Member

And im not a hippy against war, its just stupid, why send millions of people over to another place and kill others? I mean hell if we are gonna do that, Nuke Them.

4. WindowLicker

WindowLicker Well-Known Member

Jarhad has nuddie scenes..
    no girl nuddie scenes but jake whatever his name is is naked in 2 parts....

5. EagleZtrike

EagleZtrike Well-Known Member

darn that just turned me away a little haha

6. evermotion

evermotion Well-Known Member

You got me beat on the patriotic ----. I hate most things about america, i do not say the pledge, not due to the " oine nation under god" PArt, for i am religouse, but i do not like america, the wars, the president, the National anthem? What the hell is that? lol its all pointless. [/b][/quote]
    I'm going to try very hard not to flame you to hell.

But that has got to be one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard. America is in a decline because of ignorant imagrents, and people like you.

If you had anything between your ears, you would know that america is the best country in the world, that's why all the mexicans are jumping fences, so that they can get here.

I hope your unpatriotic ass is mugged, raped, or burned.

7. Youngblood

Youngblood Well-Known Member

I hope not. There have been some really good war movies, full metal jacket :)

Why would you think it's going to be anti-american? I sincerely hope not, because I'm really excited about this movie.

And for all the queer fag bags that don't believe in war. And want "peace". Try explaing that to a islam terrorist when you step on a bus, and he has a nice looking rig of bombs strapped to his chest ;)

Tell me how it works out for u ;) [/b][/quote]
    hmm maybe if you didn't try to force them to change religions, kill their people, and took their homes, they wouldn't want to retaliate. The US is a big bully that bullies little countries into following them.

8. Youngblood

Youngblood Well-Known Member

I'm going to try very hard not to flame you to hell.

But that has got to be one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard. America is in a decline because of ignorant imagrents, and people like you.

If you had anything between your ears, you would know that america is the best country in the world, that's why all the mexicans are jumping fences, so that they can get here.

I hope your unpatriotic ass is mugged, raped, or burned. [/b][/quote]
    wtf? best country in the world? stop joking urself. The thing that pisses me off is that the American flag flies the same lenght as the church flah=g, I'm not that religious but that seems too much to me. ignorant immegrants? now you sound ignorant, it's people like you who keeps others from advancing any furthur in life. Mexicans are jumping fences because their situation is worse than the world in American. America is the most racial, dispersed, dangerous country in the world. The only reason it's considered the "best" is because of the educational system, the military and the money. And you prove your ignorance by saying he should be raped and burned :P

9. evermotion

evermotion Well-Known Member

wtf? best country in the world? stop joking urself. The thing that pisses me off is that the American flag flies the same lenght as the church flah=g, I'm not that religious but that seems too much to me. ignorant immegrants? now you sound ignorant, it's people like you who keeps others from advancing any furthur in life. Mexicans are jumping fences because their situation is worse than the world in American. America is the most racial, dispersed, dangerous country in the world. The only reason it's considered the "best" is because of the educational system, the military and the money. And you prove your ignorance by saying he should be raped and burned :P [/b][/quote]
    1. um. i would think military, econemy, schooling are some pretty important things?

2. illegal immagrents shouldn't be able to vote, and they shoudln't get the 5bill dollars a year they recieve.

3. so in closing you pretty much killed your arguement there. you say that the only thing america has is school, money, and a military? Well aren't those the 3 most crucial things in a goverment?

4. as for my rot in hell comment. Sometimes it just pisses me off to see people who aren't grateful for what they've been given. you were born in a great counrty, stop taking it for granet.

10. KraZe

KraZe Well-Known Member

We have the right to free speech. We have a lot more "freedom's" than other countries. We have a half decent economy.

If you look at our countries principals it was founded on, then yes, this is the greatest country ever. But if you base your whole opinion about our country around Bush. Then hell, I should even waste my time typing this because nothing will get through the fortified walls of your skull.

directly mainly at Bleed

11. LuffyJr

LuffyJr Well-Known Member

man i wanna c that movie 2... looks pretty good but i hope its gonna be good ^_^

12. .Djordy

.Djordy Well-Known Member

that movie looks cool, i wana see it

13. 5dowN

5dowN Well-Known Member

hahaha excuse me?? america is the best country in the world?? yea it is not including all these drugs, fights, ignorant politics in ur country, and greedy ass bastards who will never help another country in need..well maybe once in like 100000 times :)

maybe just maybe canada is the best country in the world as we are THE PEACEKEEPERS!!

CANADIAN PRIDE!!!!

[​IMG]

14. EagleZtrike

EagleZtrike Well-Known Member

yahhh ahah the trailer looks so sick. BTW GUYS STOP FLAMING. If your American act like it and respect one another.

15. 5dowN

5dowN Well-Known Member

im not american......so i can flame hahahhaahhahaa lol jk