Ipod Nano Question

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Solid Snake, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Solid Snake

Solid Snake Senior Member

I download songs from Limewire. Will itunes be able to put songs on the ipod that i downloaded frm limewire or it can only put songs that are bought from itunes or ripped from cds?

2. Intoxication

Intoxication Well-Known Member

You should be able to send them thru a cable that goes from iPod to USB port.

3. Solid Snake

so i should i have no problems? do you know what to do if i cant send them thro?

4. junker 2045

junker 2045 Well-Known Member

I have an ipod mini, and any songs can be transferred on to it.

5. monkeyboi

monkeyboi Well-Known Member

It should work, I had limewire before but it gave me a virus, so I hope you have the paid version.

6. Solid Snake

paid version? of lime?

nop i dont got it

7. Kure

Kure Well-Known Member

I download from Limewire myself also and have no problems transferring songs from Limewire to my Shuffle, so I guess it'd be the same with Nanos' .. I don't have the paid version either but if you have decent anti-viral software you should be ok with cleaning the crap out of your computer.

8. Zane14

Zane14 Well-Known Member

That's not really the point, downloading songs from limewire is illegal and that includes any other place where you download without paying for the songs/films.

9. bismic01

bismic01 Well-Known Member

ipods take any songs as long as there mp3s and wma's i think?

10. concept10105

concept10105 Well-Known Member

lol if u want the paid version of limewirejust search for limewire pro in limewire and download it :) n there shudnt be any problems with it aslong as there the file types the ipod supports

11. Sociopath

Sociopath Well-Known Member

The nano is apple's worse product it gets scratched way too easily and the screens break quicker than the other products as well.... but it will work just upload them into itunes and transfer them.

12. .vivid

.vivid Senior Member

yes it will work my friend uses limewire to get all of his songs, i hav over 2000 songs in my itunes library and hav no problem transferring to my ipod. yes the nano is very fragile so be careful with it, the screen is made of weak plastic and will crack if too much pressure to it. (it might not be wek plastic just very thing to make it lighter and such.) if your just getting the nano for its small size i wouldn't reccomend it. i would however reccomend an ipod photo i hav one and love it, no problems wat so ever. i use it as a small hard drive to back up the essencials but now i mainly burn that stuff to dvds since i finally got a dvd burner.

13. elusive.

elusive. Well-Known Member

Correct.

Stop discussing limewire guys ;) The program may not be illegal, but it's function is :)

14. .vivid

.vivid Senior Member

Correct.

Stop discussing limewire guys ;) The program may not be illegal, but it's function is :) [/b][/quote]
    wrong limewire's function isn't illegal what people use it for is and what they share is. if you write an essay you own that essay and maybe someone needs some ideas for an essay like yous and they can use limewire to download it and get some ideas this is the purpose of limewire not to share music movies and games that you do not have the rights to. if you own star wars then you can share it all you want :D

15. elusive.

elusive. Well-Known Member

wrong limewire's function isn't illegal what people use it for is and what they share is. [/b][/quote]
    That's still the function of it, I fail to see how my statement is invalid ;) Check the LimeWire site, it states that you can download music from it, which means it was meant for that function :P Although you are right, I too am correct.

Lots of big words, my head hurts.