Ipod Mini Or Nano?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Concept X, Oct 30, 2005.

1. T E M P L A R

T E M P L A R Well-Known Member

My dad's lawfirm, Hagens & Berman, is sueing the ---- out of Apple for ----ing up the Nano, because you can scratch it buy just taking it out of the case or putting it in a silk case so you can take a job.

Nanos fail.

2. cochise

cochise Well-Known Member

I would not get the IPod, if you do I would buy some other ear buds because the stock IPod buds blow. Insted I would get the Cowon IAudio X5 link, even though people at CNet.com rate it lower than the IPod and the reason they do it is because they are biased towards it. Just read the user reviews and you'll see how many people are uber satisfied with the Cowon IAudio X5 vs the IPod. If you're willing to wait for the Cowon A2 link to come to America than get it. Also if you are willing to wait and want a smaller mp3 player wait for the Cowon iAudio u3 link I suppose if you don't mind the fragility of the Nano then get that.

3. .Djordy

.Djordy Well-Known Member

get neither, ipods are overrated and overpriced

4. .:Illuminati:.

.:Illuminati:. Senior Member

For the price you pay for a Mini, you get more space than the Nano and the other problems listed above about the Nano are also more reason to go for a Mini. I have one and it's great. Does everything I want it to and no problems at all

5. Concept X

Concept X Well-Known Member

Well i was gone before you said this and about 5 shops were out of stock of the Mini so i got the black nano i really love the design its nice n small n sleek n sexy the back gets figerprint marks allover it easy but just use a baby wipe! lol it also has a awesome colour screen and has some extras i didnt no about like it holdspictures aswell and has games so im pretty much happy dose anyone know if u can get protective sleeves yet cos i want one :)

6. Funnyguy

Funnyguy Active Member

I have the Nano, I think its pretty awesome. Fits in your pocket real nice, which is good if your in class and don't feel like listening to your teacher :)

7. ideaz

ideaz Well-Known Member

Mini...nano's just break too easy

8. .Apocalypse

.Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Creative Zen micro, Comes with a a new update that makes it not so sensitive, Cost $200 holds 6 gigs, Ipodmini $200 holds 4 gigs,

The nano is to small to support itself, it falls apart

9. .:Illuminati:.

.:Illuminati:. Senior Member

10. 5dowN

5dowN Well-Known Member

so your sueing apple just cuz those nanos scratch easily??? its people like you who make this world so much anger.....sueing everyone for everything

11. Concept X

Concept X Well-Known Member

so your sueing apple just cuz those nanos scratch easily??? its people like you who make this world so much anger.....sueing everyone for everything [/b][/quote]
    Yeah thats true, on what grounds are you suing??

12. Jimbo

Jimbo Well-Known Member

Nano- unless you are a complete retard and put the nano in your back pocket while you sit it is not going to break.

13. Flamey

Flamey Senior Member

i would stick with the regular Ipod. Its not exactly HUGE compared to the Nano or the Mini. And it holds wayyyyyy more songs!

14. .Apocalypse

.Apocalypse Well-Known Member

but think logicaly who is gonna fill a ipod with 10000 songs, few ppl can do that and why hold so many when you can delete the old ones and add new

15. [:Matt:]

[:Matt:] Well-Known Member

Get the mini. I was in the same situation you are in. I got the mini and I am glad with my choice. Although they don't make the mini's anymore so you might not find them anywhere.