Ipb Installation Help

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by uofmfan71890, Mar 24, 2006.

1. uofmfan71890

uofmfan71890 Well-Known Member

Me and a friend are installin IPB on his server and are having some trouble installing it. our problem is after hitting the install button, the php page returns a white/blank page. Please contact me on AIM ASAP and if you get it to work in a certain time period, we might just offer a few creds or some real world currency. Thanks, uofmfan71890

AIM: SuperKenshinX

2. lazyman

lazyman Member

upload all the ipb files into the desired directory.

run the install.php

enter in all the corect data in the fields given.

it installs automatically after that. if you still need help i could do it for you but i'll need ftp access to your site.

3. uofmfan71890

uofmfan71890 Well-Known Member

i know it installs automatically after that, we dont know how to configure the sql!!!! we already knew that!

what a moron, how stupid do you think we are? we program!! we aint that stupid, we never dealt with a sql database b4!!! now newb plz stfu.

4. The Box Eater

The Box Eater Well-Known Member

Dude calm down , in case you didnt knowtice in your first post you didnt say anything about the sql.

5. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

Do you not know how to create it...
    in cpanel, go to Mysql databases, then you enter in a name and go to add database, then create a username and password and add those to a database.

thats as much as I'm telling you...cuz you are an idiot for yelling at him for no reason..

eDIT: hey box, if you really want to change ur name, pm an admin...but I think its awesome xD...orignal