Interview With Crupocalypse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boxiom, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Boxiom

Boxiom Well-Known Member

Hello crup, how are you doing today?
    I'm doing alright. I might be going to watch my g/f at her play tonight. Yourself?

Not much, Photoshop So crup what is your real name(if you dont mind) and how old are you?
    My real name is Jayce It is a different kind of name, i'm 13.

Okay Crup(Jayce), how come we never see you on the forum, your always in the irc.

I usually stick around irc because i know most of the people there, also no offence but I don't post around the forums because there are alot of stuck up people who don't understand half of the things that is being talked about. Most people are ok, i just preffer irc.

I can agree with you there. So do you make sigs or tempaltes or what do you do?

I usually make sigs in my spare time. From time to time i will mess with fractals but usually i make sigs. At the moment Zarox and I are working on a collab which will hopefully turn out pretty good. You should check it out when it is finished with.

I will be sure to do that . How long have you been making gfx, and how did you get into it?

My friend awhile back showed me photoshop when he was a graphic noob and i tried to look cool and messed with it aswell. Which leads me here today. I have been messing with graphics for almost a year now. I am working on improving but i don't know how long that will last.

What did you like about photoshop? Did you like art before?

I just like to see what all i can make in photoshop, it has many unique tools in there that can be used to make some pretty cool things. Also i didn't really care for art before but it is getting to be pretty cool now.

Do you see yourself with a career in digital design when you get older or anything related to photoshop?

I actually have been thinking of trying to start template designing and slicing and possibly turn that into a career. As i'm only 13 i'm not to sure yet what i want to do in the future.

Well yes take your time your still young . How long do you plan to stick around at GR? Once you imrpove you might want to start your own forum.

I plain on sticking around GR for awhile. I want to get to know the people at GR for awhile and i want to work with GRDelivery untill that dies (which there are a few who are commited to it and won't let that happen.) Once i improve my designing i might think about starting a template designing forum but i would still be dedicated to GR more.

Have you ever though of once you get good enough of even starting a template selling website?

It is running through my head at the time. It will still take me along time to learn ho to code and create proffesional templates but once i start on templates i would be giving them out for free for awhile. I might think about a template selling buisness some time in the future.

Go for it . So tell us more about your personal life(if u dont mind). Where are you from?

I live in a small town in Ohio. I have a g/f, her name is Abby. We have been friends for awhile now and we decided to try out a relationship. Nothing really else is happening to me offline. I broke my leg July 3rd from riding a motorcycle into a boat. I might be able to walk in about 5-6 weeks. Thats about it.

That had to of inflicted an unimaginable amount of pain upon yourself. Well when you are up and walking again, do you play any sports?

I'm not a sport kind of person but i do hacki-sack alot and i use to skateboard. I am hoping to be able to do all this stuff again like i use to by summer. It will take awhile to heal.

Thats pretty neat, well heal soon. So thanks for the interview. You have a good day

You to, i'm glad i could be interviewed.

thanks crup :)

2. Gothic Surge

Gothic Surge Well-Known Member

crup you never told me you had a girl friend and i thought we were tight :(

3. Bona Fide

Bona Fide Well-Known Member

7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    7 Members: Blazeman, himster, xboxdude56, Crupocalypse, SwAT, atakiBOON, PhotoChop

All premium members. That's kinda creepy.

Nice interview guys! :)

4. Crupocalypse

Crupocalypse Well-Known Member

We started dating not to long ago like 2 days man. I would have told you don't worry. :P

5. cochise

cochise Well-Known Member

didn't know you were 13

6. Boxiom

Boxiom Well-Known Member

yea i saw that lol thanks

7. Gothic Surge

And one moderator :)

And the reason why is becuase we are down like that :)

8. Sociapath

Sociapath Well-Known Member

Crup is only 13!

[​IMG]

You suck the big one mate

^_^

9. madmav

madmav Well-Known Member

lol interesting interview crup :P

10. Gothic Surge

I suck the big one....ummm ok....

Crup whats her name :)

11. kickamidget

kickamidget Well-Known Member

borring............................ try a fun interview like how many time you beat yourself off :lol: ha j/k just add a lil spice to it ^_^

12. MaDDoG1221

MaDDoG1221 Well-Known Member

lmao :lol:

nice interview.. n Hi Crup :) im just a random poppin in sayin hi lol

13. Bongtrold

Bongtrold Senior Member

Nice interview :-)
    Didn't knew that you were only 13 s:

14. Boxiom

Boxiom Well-Known Member

well yopu should have seen our first interview where i was making fun of him and he was being serious lol