Inter-racial Thought

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mezrec, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Mezrec

Mezrec Well-Known Member

Not really sure anymore. I say somewhere...
    I know, but White Supremisits(god I cant spell) make it other peoples problem. Black people are no different. *shrug* Not most though. The black people havent started a klan against the whites....I think? :huh:

ANYWAYS: what did you mean by "i saw a pic of mez he was the color of mez about."

You saw a pic of me and I was the color of me?

2. Moch+

Moch+ Well-Known Member

I can agree with that to an extent, SOME black people are. They feel like they'll still be treated unfairly in todays society. And while this may be true sometimes, they have to start learning and teaching their children tolerance to make sure they don't suffer.

3. Pouit

Pouit Member

First of all, I'm sorry you found out your friend is a complete and ignorant fool.

second, I have nothing against inter-racial people or couples.

Third, where I live there are both white racists, aswell as black, I try not to hang with any of those that are narrowminded.

Oh, and I agree with your decision to ditch your friend.. I would have either done that, or beat him up ;)

4. Mezrec

Mezrec Well-Known Member

Thank you Pouit ^_^

The 3rd is true. I dont still hang around him. I try to stay with open minded people.

5. Laborde

Laborde Well-Known Member

i meant jesus is the color of you.

and yes the klan name is kill whitey.lol

6. Mezrec

Mezrec Well-Known Member

BlackDude is this correct? *points to profile* cuz if it is ^_^ Then there is no reason to be racist towards me, Jesus was my color.

7. .HaVoC.

.HaVoC. ┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐

<span style='font-family:Comic Sans MS'>
    i said "had" and "didn't"...not "have" and "don't"</span></span>

8. Laborde

Yes i understand blame those old fagget ass redneck ----s. that lived in the 40s-50s-60s if it wasnt for them there wouldnt be niggers there would be white people, and black people. Thats all. So for them they ruined it now alot of black people hate white people. and now they are trying to drive us out. I see alot of ---- where black people try to drive us out our own country. This is BS i dnt mond you being here but if you try to takeover GTFO right now!

9. Moltarxx

Moltarxx Well-Known Member

I live on the border of Mexico. And let me tell you, some of my friends that are white do make racial comments, I usually tell them to stfu. I can't believe the way some people act because someones skin color may be different from thiers. Its incredibly stupid, I cant believe some people still see others so different from them. No matter how different we may be from certain people, were still brother and sisters. Thats my point of view.

10. .HaVoC.

.HaVoC. ┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐

well actually it's the Native American's country

11. Laborde

yeah you got me on that. But well white people were here b4 black people. how many blacks per whites were here in 1900- through 1950. ALOT MORE now its like 50-50

12. .HaVoC.

.HaVoC. ┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐

think about it though, white people brought black people over to America in the first place. we never asked

well it's not quite 50-50 but there r a lot more minorities then there use to be

13. Moltarxx

Moltarxx Well-Known Member

Raki Sama, your retarted. I dont know if your joking, if your not... then gtfo! Wouldnt it be a boring world if everyone looked the same? Thats why everyone is different! And im glad we can be all indiviuduals. But some people have the guts too hate people because they dont look like they want them too. :(

14. Laborde

dude in New Orleans like the 9th ward Bdude will know. There was like no blacks hardly it was a white neighbor hood now the blacks went in and thrashed it and ruined it. New orleans was a beautiful city but then they trashed it. Especially the french quarter nothing but homosexual freaks, weird freaks, and thats it, It isnt black peoples falut but well it is weird

15. Moch+

Moch+ Well-Known Member

Ok well you know its the future now and alot of black people now don't actually have a reason to not like white people, the past is the past. What happened then was horrible and disgusting, but it's over and we need to look forward to the future as one race.