Inter-racial Thought

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mezrec, Jul 24, 2006.

1. [.BC] Spectra

[.BC] Spectra Well-Known Member

go to her house when her parents arnt home.or block the number so she dont know its u. *67 makes numbers come up as restricted on caller id

2. gh0st

gh0st Well-Known Member

man that's pathetic. i = white. i = love everyone like seriously. btw we got into a discussion about this in my family studies course and it turns out that inter-racial people are more attractive than non inter-racial people... maybe thts why ppl hate u, ur better looking than them ;) ^_^

3. Mezrec

Mezrec Well-Known Member

Not really sure anymore. I say somewhere...
    Of course I'm sexy ^_^ But still...I mean, many praise or skin color and envy us, others hate us.

4. .Atlas

.Atlas Well-Known Member

thats perty f'd up im mixed with white and black and im sure my blood is fine how it is. also thats gay of ur friend ususally like our generation is more open minded toward race,sex and all that stuff.

5. [.BC] Spectra

[.BC] Spectra Well-Known Member

true what spolier said. my dads sorta racist cuz his friend got beat up by black ppl when he was a kid but still im fine with it cuz i understand not everyone is alike and although 1 black guy could be a mean bitch the other could be the nicest person u ever met. rascist ppl are just fags with small dicks

6. Laborde

Laborde Well-Known Member

ok hers my thoughts

--Rep me if you dnt like what im saying idc its true.

Ok i dnt mind black people i have alot of black friends and blackdude is very curteous. But i dnt like niggers. There is a difference. Blackpeople are regular people there just black. Niggers are the dumn ignorant, Ghetto as hell, stupid as ---- black people. They are hard to live with when they steal your bike every time you get a new one. I know i lived in New Orleans every night on the news there was atleast 2-3 murders. They were either niggers shotting black people, niggers shooting other nigers, or niggers shooting white people. And there ws always stolen cars, stolen jewelry, robbed stores, alot of it was niggers. Im not saying white people don't do it too. But alot are niggers.

See black people are different then niggers. Black people are very curteous most are more curteous then most white people. They aren't ignorant assholes they aren't anything like niggers. Only thing alike is the skin color.

If you think im racist then why did i say I Love Bratzer and have black_dude504 on my respect list.

So thats what i think if you think im a racist asshole i dnt care if you minus -Rep me.

and also if i offended you im sorry

7. .HaVoC.

.HaVoC. ┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐

lmfao

8. Mezrec

Mezrec Well-Known Member

You really coulda not used the word ******...but you got your point across ^_^ I understand fully.

9. Laborde

if your talking to me im sorry.

10. canvasch

canvasch Well-Known Member

you almost cried? no offense.. but grow a pair.. i'm half white (scottish/irsh) and half cuban (full blood).... stop being such a douche over your heritage.. if your friend is a racsts, and you don't want to hang out him over that.. then don't.... me and my friends crack on all races/religons... .... *jumps in the ocean and swims off*

11. .HaVoC.

.HaVoC. ┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐

<span style='font-family:Comic Sans MS'>yeah u could have said "******" a little less but i do understand what u mean

btw...Bratzer's black?!?!</span>

12. Mezrec

Mezrec Well-Known Member

No need to apologize Defiance -_- As long as it isnt used as a slur, the word is just like using ---- or ----. It doesnt faze me at all unless used against someone.

Merged Post:

That wasnt very cool.

13. Laborde

yes when i forgot to put him on my crew list he said lemme guess cus im black. idk that either.

14. .HaVoC.

.HaVoC. ┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐

he might have been joking

15. Laborde

ok thats very mean. He doesn't need to grow a pair. You need to grow some respect. Its not peoples fault that there African, Chinese, Arabian, Swedish, Any other onesits not there fault quit ragging on them.

But it is your fault for being an asshole.