Inter-racial Thought

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mezrec, Jul 24, 2006.

1. SolidSnake(PS3)

SolidSnake(PS3) Well-Known Member

umust b one then :(

2. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

One what?
    1. A stupid boy?
    2. A inter-racial baby?
    3. A racist?
    4. All of the above
    5. None of the above

3. Cap

Cap Well-Known Member

Hey man cheer up. I'm assuming your what, 13-14? Unforunitely your friend is a complete prick, obviously a tad bit immature. Don't worry about it, you'll find new friends. People fade in and fade out of your life. The people who are really there for you, are the ones to who care about you no matter what. You'll figure it out. Don't sweat it.

4. .infeQion

.infeQion Well-Known Member

I am a born and raised catholic, do i agree with the church? sometimes. Do i go to church? Yes, only for the reason that my parents force me to. I also go to a catholic highschool which in some ways sucks but i wont go on with that. The racial influence started when i was 4 or 5 yrs old which my dad mostly contributed to. Do i hate him for that? No.. I say i have no control over it because it all started when i was little, and as i got older it just kinda became a part of me in a way. When i was in grammar school there weren't many blacks; it mostly consisted of whites, asians and mexicans. So once i got into highschool all that stuff everyone told me started to take effect, though i didnt really bash anyone i still had all these thoughts in my head of saying stuff to them but i never did because im not like that.When i was a freshman i was jumped by a bunch of blacks and mexicans during history class. They all formed a circle around my desk, one of the kids started choking me with my tie the others cursing at me, slapping me or punching me. That event basically scared me ----less. To this day i have no idea why that happen, but from that those racial thoughts sometimes actually come out. Do i regret saying them? Sometimes.

5. 666

666 Well-Known Member

i see what you mean..
    racism will be the downfall of mankind BUT
    white people arent only racist, black people are too, and some chinese have even been rascist.

im white, and NON racist, but personally i wonder why i shouldnt be, i mean, listen to rap music, just for an example - they practically preach that the white man is the enemy, i feel deeply saddend by this, im no one's enemy, wtf did i do to be hated by black people!?

so you see, rascism is everywhere, white people have it, so do black people - one bay it will either destroy us or bring us together.