Inter-racial Thought

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mezrec, Jul 24, 2006.

1. aznramenboi

aznramenboi Well-Known Member

please get a new friend. one that has morals.

2. .vk

.vk Well-Known Member

Racism. It will exist. Personally I have no problem with inter-racial babies or whatever you call them. Perhaps you might want to find friends that accept who you are

3. Cheap_Indian

Cheap_Indian Well-Known Member

Racism is part of life and you shoudl learn to live with it. I would advice that you dont try to go the racist way because its really shady and ----ed up. I think steriotyping is alright if you joking with friends but not like serious and if you do steriotype it sould not only be aimed at one race. I hang out with all kinds of races and religions and we all make fun of each other but we know whats can be said and when you cross the line.Im fully hispanic but i can say something, inter-racial baby's will grow up to be really really good looking people.

4. Hadouken

Hadouken Well-Known Member

Look at Alicia Keys and Amerie, they're perfect examples,lol.

Anyways, why are there topics about racism and stuff like that always being posted, it's like some people are trying to start unnecessary arguments.

5. ThA-ViLLAin

ThA-ViLLAin Well-Known Member

Yeah I dont have any probs with inter racial babies

6. .infeQion

.infeQion Well-Known Member

I was raised very similar to how you were, I'm white born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago. Racism has always existed in my family stereotyping others. I was influenced by my dad and from other family and friends. Also another heads up on inter-racial relationships example a black guy dating a white girl. If you guys actually paid attention at school and learned about the slaves and civil rights act, then you would know why we have our issues with them. As for me llike stated early in this post, i am somewhat racial its a part of me i have no control over especially when child is influenced at a young age.

7. Shinobi

Shinobi Senior Member

thats pretty ----ed up man.

8. Cheap_Indian

People think that when they see a white girl with a black guy it means that he's gonna rape heror sexualy assualt her.Its a ussual steriotype. Just like all Emo's have shanks and that all spanish people will steal your crap and the usual one where middle eastern people smell bad and chinese have small penises. its all steriotypes that its cool to ---- around but not take them serious. They are not things you say to people you dont know and most of them are fake anyways. You got to know people jhave evolved and its not like it was back in the day. Its like saying that black people dont talk to white people beause they had enslaved them enslaved them in the past.. Its stupid, plain stupid. But i understand why someone raised this way from an early age would have toughts like that.

9. SolidSnake(PS3)

SolidSnake(PS3) Well-Known Member

yeah man same here ;( i hold back till i really know them. you never really know some one even if you have know them for a year. BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE! Its good that you found out hes like that cuz if u wernt his friend he would of said it to you. Im hispanic too man i know como te sientes :(

10. Mafia_lDR

Mafia_lDR Well-Known Member

Tbh thats just not right. But to be completely honest i use to be a bit racist myself until i realised it was wrong. When i was younger, about maybe 6-7 year ago when i was 10 years old, I use to never like black people. Why i really cant tell you. But one summer i played baseball and in my team there was this balck kid. At first i never talked to him, i didnt even try. But then one game when I got badly hurt he's the first one who came up to me and helped me. And right there and then I fliped completely over. Hes been on of my good friends for 7 years now. We played many year toghather.

And the moral of this story is that i learned my lesson the hard way. I refused to see the good side of other race's. And who is there to judge that white ppl or better then black or espanick ppl ? A humain no matter what color he is, is a humain. We can all do the same thing. We can all talk, walk, eat. And yet ... people still think they are better.

I think inter-racial babies are great. It helps the person to learn and see that no matter when color you are, you are a humain and you can do anything you set your mind to.

No offense to anyone out there, but I find that the biggest racist country is the US. PLease dont take this personally but i think that the Americains (not all just a %) still think that black people are crap. Why do you think there was never a black president ? And im not saying that Canada or England or any other country is better, but i find that for the world superpower to be that racial is a bad image.

anyways that all i got to say about this.

11. .entropy

.entropy Senior Member

not a huge fan of milk chocolate tbh.

12. aznramenboi

aznramenboi Well-Known Member

you have no control over it? you have a will, dont you, so that statement is not exactly true. it may be hard..but you do have control over what you think about people. i try not to let my parents influence me at all, heck we don't even share the same religion. i am my own person, i can think for myself.

13. Cheap_Indian

I have to agree with him. I lived in my country till i was 10 and i had never seen a middle eastern person. In the news was the only times i had seen them and it was mostly terrorist attacks. I was here and i didint know english, the pakistanian kid was the only kid that gave me a sit with hima dn that would help me with my work. Sometimes you get the wrong idea if you get the wrong information (fake info).

14. SolidSnake(PS3)

SolidSnake(PS3) Well-Known Member

i agree 100%! but really racism has to stop, no matter what you say do act feel hate your not being any better than they are by hatting them!

15. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

Thats not true, its not false, but its not true. It's an opinion. Get me a survey and some hard facts to prove it.

Btw, I just wanted to post here to let everyone know I laughed at the sub-title of this thread
    xD...stupid boy...he should know better