Im So ------ed...please Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hotsports, Aug 3, 2007.

1. hotsports

hotsports Well-Known Member

ok well yesterday we had this all school photo thing. the whole school gets up on these MASSIVE stands and has to get photos done and ----. but when i was up there i made a paper plane and when the guy was about to take the photo i threw the plane... yeah no big deal you say? well the whole thing cost the school $20000... and today apparently the vice principal came around to one of my classes looking for me but i wasn't there because i was at a regional athletics carnival. but another teacher has told my mates that im in an extreme ammount of trouble and the vice has told my mates dad(who is the head of sport at school) that im going to get "dragged over the rocks" for it. any suggestions on how to get around this? im thinking of saying that i was up there and i got bored, so i made a paper plane with this slip of paper in my pocket and then when the photo was about to be taken i heard some1 say "do it!" so i gave into peer pressure. (all that is bull----)

2. AG Alx

AG Alx Well-Known Member

I don't really think tehre's anything you can do...I mean, you threw the plane on purpose. Which means you meant to throw it, which means if you get in trouble for what you did, you basically deserve it, no?

Also, saying someone told you to do it would mean it's possible others will get in trouble for what you did....If you're gonna make a fall, don't take people down with ypu....

3. ikky

ikky Senior Member

Tell him it was a science experiment, airodinamics, inertia and what not, Newton's law's .... Or say it was thrown at you first, and you simple sent it back on its way o_O;

Who cares, i have done way worse the that in my school photos, switch name tags with people so everones name is incorrect.

4. hotsports

yeah but i can just say that i don't know who said "throw it"

5. Logicaly

Logicaly Senior Member

You do realize, their going to charge you for the costs of what they get charged to have that picture professionally altered to make up for what you did.

There is no way out of something like that. Thats why shouldnt screw up something that other people are paying for. Quite honestly, you deserve what you get in this case. You chose to act foolish, now stand up, be a man, and take the blame for what you willingly chose to do.

6. hotsports

i doubt that he'll belive that. kinda freakish timing. you know, right when the photo was being taken

7. AG Alx

AG Alx Well-Known Member

Maybe so, but as I and Logicaly have said, you deserve to get in whatever trouble you face because of your actions. You misbehaved, you get punishment. Simple.

8. Henri

Henri Well-Known Member

Who burns his butt needs to sit on the blisters short way cough it up since you were so dumb too throw a plane. and for a funny reason i would like too see that photo :lol:

9. FM Gus

FM Gus Well-Known Member

Scotland the Brave! Sunny Scotland! Home of the wo
    Why would it cost all that money?

Couldn't they just take another photo? o_O

10. GR.Konvict

GR.Konvict Well-Known Member

$20K for one photo? Ouch man. I'd run..now lol

11. Trent J.

Trent J. New Member

Seems like your cornered on this one..

12. dinges

dinges Senior Member

I seriously don't see the problem here, was it a big paper plane? like 5 feet or something? else you can just photoshop it out....

and taking a picture for 20k.... wtf....

13. ThugRider

ThugRider Well-Known Member

The easiest solution would be to take another picture.

I really can't see why they didn't do that.

And I tought that looking funny in the pictures and having the whole class laugh a it a bit was the worst thing that could happen.

Was this in just one picture? Could you explain the situation a little better?

14. Aedus

Aedus Senior Member

You're ------ed.

Your best and only bet is to firstly NOT make it into a sympathy story, because that will piss them off even more due to your bull----, Secondly to not run away scared.

Go to your vice principles office first thing, admit you did it before they can find you in your class, drag you out and bollock you that way (Teachers appreciate honesty), say you're sorry and you didn't realize it would cause that much harm, and then say you won't do it again.

No point running away, you may aswell let the teachers know you did wrong, that you didn't know how much it would cost the school and that you wont do it again.

Hopefully all that would happen is a phonecall to your parents etc.

15. madmav

madmav Well-Known Member

I'm gonna be insensitive and LAUGH