Im Not Bitching

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BumD!ckBum, Jul 28, 2005.

1. BumD!ckBum

BumD!ckBum Well-Known Member

How many times have you seen some of your renders that have been used and you have not been credited..

im not whining, its not my style, but i wish when people use your stuff they credit you..as i ALWAYS do.

Happy to discuss in a nice manner.

2. KrazyNick

KrazyNick Well-Known Member

but a big anti rip on your render then and say pay me 5 creds and ill take it off no biggie problem solved

3. Renagade

Renagade Senior Member

People are different. Not everyone credits every single thing.

They would have to credit whoever made the render, made the font, made the brushes. Heck why not credits creators of Photoshop.

4. BumD!ckBum

i am not going to put anti rip on my renders.

all that i am saying is this...whenever i use somebodys render i always cred them or rep them if they deserve..i just wish everyone would do the same..

5. Flame X

Flame X Well-Known Member

so what, its not as if you created the original chracter or thing you rendered in the first place.

6. BumD!ckBum

i know what people are geting at here but i do spend lots of time rendering things for people then get nothing in return..i am not going to stop doing it as i like to see poeples views on my work i just wish peoplw would give a little for my hard work..

eg..i done a render pack that has been downloaded 170 times..i received 3 credits upto now..

7. Renagade

Renagade Senior Member

Then post it in the marketplace like *Blood* did and give a few examples. Then place a price like 25 or so to get them.

8. VEXTA

VEXTA Well-Known Member

dont worry Jill, hes a bumdickbum :D

9. buchvecny

buchvecny Well-Known Member

true but u know what most of people(me) just go download some great renders from many sites i usually search for author but i got many renders which doesnt have any signature...

10. BumD!ckBum

dont any of you guys do renders.it sux when you see your renders win sotw and the person who used it did not cred you

11. Hurley

Hurley Well-Known Member

well in my packs i give previews and ask for the money but when i get other renders if i think im gonna use or not but want ill save it to my comp and cred/rep there staright away i mean i just made a free render pack on fractles in the prem renders section so i dont mind of pepole dont pay for those but i want people at least know i did them
    thats all i want i mean creds ae nice 2 but recignition is nice always

12. Dino

Dino Well-Known Member

Well the point in giving them for free is out of the godness of youreheart. If your not going to sell them then just stop complaining. People are cheap on this site.

13. Gradius12

Gradius12 Well-Known Member

Theyre just renders. If you dont people to take them dont post them on the internet. =/

14. BumD!ckBum

agreed.

15. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. All the renders I have EVER made, have always been free. I once tried to make a render pack "Ass Kicking Chicks Render Pack", and sell it off for 10 credits. Not one single person was interested in buying it, even though there were a few never been done before, and never will be done ever again, renders in there. So I decided to just put my render pack up for free in the premium section, and I got 50 credits (or so) and about 6 +reps for it.

Through my experience with renders, you will be rewarded much higher when you don't intend for a reward.

The only thing I really care about, is my reputation. I've been -repped 2x by people who don't know how to use the rep system, and the rest are +reps for my renders. It makes my day when I recieve a few +reps for a render that I made for free, than getting 100 credits for a render pack.

So just keep doing what your doing, and you'll be rewarded.