I'm just this in love with Android!

Discussion in 'Large Artwork' started by epik-designs, Aug 27, 2010.

1. epik-designs

epik-designs Banned from GR

For all the (An)Droid lovers here, i'm sure you will apreeciate this piece!!

this is my favorite thing i've ever done! its not finished, i plan to add some more i think but anyways i couldnt hold it anymore, i tried really hard(two hours hard) to add the small things like gradients on the walls, picture frames paper, all that stuff. anyways what does everyone think of this. i made it entirely from scratch other than the droid on the desk. googled that.
    [​IMG]

2. Skoll

Skoll Senior Member

so far so good don't care for the 3d droid on the table tho he seems off from the clean smooth theme

3. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

You should really do this in Illustrator. If you already are, you should learn about perspective and vanishing points. Right now the perspective on almost every object is different, and one half of the desk is in a completely different perspective than the other half.

4. epik-designs

epik-designs Banned from GR

I did this in PS CS5 but i still made all of it using pen tool. i tried using perspectives, not the best at 3d art. but i have only heard of vanishing points. Care to explain?