I'm In The Poster Creation Finals...please Vote.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by drk_ghost, Jan 23, 2006.

1. James

James Well-Known Member

nice poster voted for you as well

2. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Voted again :)

3. PriceyG

PriceyG Well-Known Member

i voted 4 you mate

4. evermotion

evermotion Well-Known Member

The first one was by far the best, but I voted for you anyway. GL.

5. Flamey

Flamey Senior Member

I strapped you up with another vote just now!

6. drk_ghost

drk_ghost Well-Known Member

aswome guys.... thanks for helping out a fellow GR member. once again I can't thank you enough for supporting my poster. I'm glad you guys liked my silent hill poster. :)

7. SM Ciel

SM Ciel Well-Known Member

mmmk that was frigging hard as hell to choose... but i picked u

8. Creative X

Creative X Well-Known Member

You definately had my vote, your backround was pretty cool! :)

9. unreal_nl

unreal_nl New Member

You got my vote... Its a nice poster... and saw some people asking for the price:
    Prizes: One (1) Winner Prize: A Winner Prize package consisting of: $2,500.00 cash; twenty-five (25) tickets to a local promotional screening of Silent Hill currently scheduled in or around April 2006, subject to MPAA restrictions for attendance; a copy of a limited run Silent Hill movie poster as created by Winner; Winner's poster as a mobile phone wallpaper to be made available for free at the Silent Hill mobile Web site (subject to mobile phone compatibility); and a Silent Hill prize pack consisting of select Silent Hill merchandise ("Silent Hill Prize Pack") (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Silent Hill Prize Pack: $50). ARV of the Winner Prize: $2,800.00. $2,500.00 cash portion of prize will be awarded in the form of a check made out to the Winner. Four (4) Runner-Up Prizes: All Finalists except for the Winner will receive a Runner-Up Prize package consisting of: two (2) tickets to a local promotional screening of Silent Hill currently scheduled in or around April 2006; and a Silent Hill Prize Pack. ARV of each Runner-Up Prize: $70. Total ARV of all prizes: $3,080. Limit one (1) prize of any kind per person/family/household. Local promotional screenings will take place at select cities only. IF A PRIZE WINNER DOES NOT LIVE NEAR ONE OF THE CITIES IN WHICH A LOCAL PROMOTIONAL SCREENING OF SILENT HILL WILL TAKE PLACE OR CANNOT ATTEND SUCH SCREENING, SUCH PRIZE WINNER WILL INSTEAD RECEIVE AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF "RUN OF ENGAGEMENT" MOVIE PASSES (TWENTY-FIVE (25) IF THE WINNER, OR TWO (2) IF A RUNNER UP). If due to any reason, tickets for a local promotional screening are not available, "run of engagement" passes will be provided instead. "Run of engagement" passes are general admission tickets for the movie when the movie is released and available to the general public. IF A PRIZE WINNER DOES NOT LIVE NEAR ONE OF THE CITIES IN WHICH THE "RUN OF ENGAGEMENT" PASSES CAN BE USED, NO SUBSTITUTE PRIZE OR COMPENSATION WILL BE AWARDED. Tickets for a particular screening and passes are subject to availability and other exigencies. Screenings are scheduled to take place in April 2006, with actual date of screening to be determined by Sponsor, at its sole discretion, which Winner and each Runner-Up must accept, or he/she will receive "run of engagement" tickets instead. All screening tickets and passes are subject to stated terms and conditions. "Run of engagement" tickets may have expiration dates. Guest(s) at screening must be 17 or older, unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian. If a guest is under 17, his/her accompanying parent/legal guardian will count as one of the allotted guest(s). Silent Hill Prize Pack merchandise to be selected by Sponsor at its sole discretion. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent for any prize (or component of a prize), except that Sponsor may at its sole discretion substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value due to unavailability of advertised prize/prize component for any reason. All expenses not specifically mentioned as being included (including, but not limited to, ground transportation to and from screening, concessions, and parking) are excluded and are the sole responsibility of Winner, each Runner-up, and their respective guests. Any depiction of a prize is for illustration purposes only. Prizes will be shipped to addresses within the 50 U.S. states or D.C. only. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the total ARV of the Winner Prize stated above that he/she won in the calendar year won.

Happy reading :P

10. Morphy

Morphy Well-Known Member

lol that kinda hurts my eyes but it is a nice first prize

I voted

but you better send me a ticket :P

11. madmav

madmav Well-Known Member

yay he gets some prizes anyhoo!
    voted again
    :P

12. KoKaNe

KoKaNe Well-Known Member

Cool poster, looks awesome.

13. Molholt

Molholt Well-Known Member

I'll vote again

14. drk_ghost

drk_ghost Well-Known Member

thanks guys for the support ..hopefully they will give me some free posters.
    If they do I will sign them and give some out to you guys. I will try my best to get a few dozen posters. hey I don't think that's too much too ask from sony.

once again if you get a chance drop me a vote :
    http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/silenth.../vote/index.php

15. James

James Well-Known Member

voted for you again :)