If I Left Gr

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jesse_boi89, Jun 13, 2005.

1. cloudstrife_200

cloudstrife_200 Well-Known Member

hey i could help out ;) if ya need it

2. Holla

Holla Well-Known Member

you know i would and i have a reason.im trying to become on of the elite deisgner on gfx sites and your creds would help me wiht brush packs,render packs,helping me and then if u did give me all ur creds id give you weekly gifts.sound good?

3. A NERD1989

A NERD1989 Well-Known Member

WoW your rich ummmmmm i know every one is saying they will look after them but if you leave can i have 100 credits. now that ive said that every will be asking for small amounts ok thanks

4. playakilla

playakilla Well-Known Member

I would gladely take over your shop if needed. I am very active on the forums. And I think i would be the right person to run the brush shop. I can absolutle y handle the load of chaning the pass and such. I have lots of free time. But is totally your decidion to make and i hope u make the right one. ^_^

5. Fr0sty

Fr0sty Well-Known Member

I would like some creds because I need them to buy stuff like renders, cuz I cant render myself or have the proper tools myself I need creds to buy some stuff to make my sigs :) Think of it like this if you give me lets say 1000 creds you will contribute to me getting to know ps alot better and that is nice :) BUt I would prefer if you stay instead of leaving. But if that is your decision.then I could see myself receving some creds :)

6. Chaos

Chaos Well-Known Member

If he gives his shop away, then he won't be giving free creds..he earned my respect for all hes done.

7. ~WøLfMãnJã¢K~

~WøLfMãnJã¢K~ Well-Known Member

Sorry to here you having some problems in life and hope you get them settled :). I would help out with your shop but meh I would end up going crazy. I see your shops with like 500 posts in them. I couldnt take it ;). I sure would like it so much if you sent me just enough credits so im back on the positive side though. That would be awesome!

8. n00bie

n00bie Well-Known Member

I don't want your shop nor your credits. I thnk you should keep them both in case u decide to come back. Its people like you that give this forum life. Active, dedicated members who love to do what they do. If you leave its a great loss to gr. I hope you resolve whatever it is u need to resolve. Good luck.

9. GameRendersMafiaBank

GameRendersMafiaBank Well-Known Member

Well...erm..

I would give out brushpack for free, oh wait, would donate it to GR, let em give it away :D

And those credz..well lol...i would spent then on some things here is the shop...and maybe give away some of those items...i dunno...lol
    Cash has to roll :D

10. Urgentos

Urgentos Well-Known Member

That sucks that you may have to leave dude, I barely got a chance to get to you know you! I would take over your stuff, but I wouldnt want all of the creds, thats greedy, I would want just some creds. I could probably also run your shop and keep your render packs selling also...

Well sorry to hear that you might have to leave, I hope you find a good person to take care of your stuff.

11. Phat Albert

Phat Albert Well-Known Member

I would want your credits, and your brushpack operation, because if I took over an already well developed organization, it would be easier for me, insted of creating my own. What im trying to say is that I would like to see how it is to sell my own stuff, or in this case, to sell your brushpack. I would try to give alot of credits to people, even if there wasnt a good reason. I would be a generous person, and pay people just to do little things for me. I hope you choose the right person to give your credits to. Even if its not me.

12. kickamidget

kickamidget Well-Known Member

well i say if u have like 8000 you could do like 100 credits for each one who post in a new thread lol? that would be fair i guess the only thing i can think of cause 8000 credits is way too much for 1 person lol well for me it is then

13. madmav

madmav Well-Known Member

jesse is god
    dont leave.......................

14. Goliath

Goliath Member

Ill take em! :D

15. jesse_boi89

jesse_boi89 Well-Known Member

Lolz, wow. Theres a hello lotta of people that would want to run the shosp and stuff lolz. I unno if ill leave em open when i leave, perhaps. Btw stupafy, i don't have 8000 creds....I got 14667 lolz. Well see what all happens. But will prolly leaving for a bit, i may come back, dunno lolz.

Jesse