If 9/11 Had Never Happened........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CyberForce, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

No u wudnt have

2. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Yes.
    9/11 had nothing to do with it.

3. Nir0s

Nir0s Well-Known Member

If 9/11 had never happened...
    Gas prices wouldn't soar to the sky.
    Bush wouldn't be hated.
    Iraq would still be the same.
    And osama wouldn't have to run.
    :-D

4. c6x Essn

c6x Essn Well-Known Member

and the funny thing about all this oil craze, is america is the #1 oil exporter in the world. i think Iraq is 3rd? YAY FOR KNOWLEDGE!

5. Interfaced

Interfaced Well-Known Member

Actually America's the 3rd/2nd biggest oil exporter and Iraq's the 14th. Yay for correct knowledge!

6. NightShadowXI

NightShadowXI Well-Known Member

I totally agree!!!

7. aznsushiguy

aznsushiguy Well-Known Member

bush attacked after 9/11 because of "weapons of mass destruction" as his reason. His other reason was, well, because of 9/11, and to bring down hassam.

So I voted yes, because I believe that bush was just waiting for a critical reason to invade iraq, but he would've done it eventually

8. MonsterLishis

MonsterLishis Well-Known Member

Ofcourse we would, one big part is because 9/11 didn't have anything to do with Iraq...

We went to Iraq because Saddam had "WMDs". Which for some reason we did not find and now he is on trial for a different charge, genocide...

Bush would have found some way to get us to go to war with Iraq.

9. ikore

ikore Well-Known Member

if 9/11 didnt happen that it would have happned eventually and no matter what ,i think bush would have still went in to get the oil but look what has happned now at oil prices when is this going to end.

10. smallpau1

smallpau1 Senior Member

until any of you are either president and/or in the army or whatever and you're over there fighting, dont even worry about it, i hate when forums bring this crap up, what is this thread actually going to prove? Absolutely nothing... If Bush made a bad decision, then why is he still in office, AGAIN? FFS, people, get real, just cuz you "voted" no here isnt gonna turn what happened on 9/11 around for the better... And guess what its not just Iraq, were in other countries, yes, helping other people. But yea this is just what we need, another Vietnam, where you idiots hate soldiers for being there, good job, ROCK ON!

11. MonsterLishis

MonsterLishis Well-Known Member

Yey for stupid people. Ok yeah bush was elected, but I didn't vote for him. So obvoisly America is made up of a bunch of idiots who elected a complete retard, even after he messed up America.

Also, i dont know if starting a war is really helping people, do you? Ofcourse we are trying to stop crap in other countries, but really, WHY DO WE CARE! We need to stop caring about other coutries and try to figure out how to fix problems in America. People are unemployeed, New Orleans still is a ---- hole and there are people with out homes all over the country. There is a problem with our ozone, pollution, immigration... Shall I go on?

Also where the hell did you get the notion that we hate our soldiers? This is a topic about what would have happened if planes has not crashed into the World Trade Centers, not a "We hate our troops." topic.

And if you hate these forums. Please, get the ---- out.

O and i don't need anyone pointing out any spelling/grammar errors i have in this <_<

12. `Koda

`Koda Well-Known Member

Of course we would have gone into Iraq even if 9/11 hadn't happened. IRAQ WASN'T PART OF 9/11! That country had nothing to do with it. Bush would have invaded Iraq no matter what. I honestly believe he staged 9/11 to justify this war, which really isn't justified at all.