I wish they make....

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Chimpy, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Chimpy

Chimpy Well-Known Member

What game you wish/would like to see be made?

Capcom has fullfilled one of my wishes which is Marvel vs Capcom 3(**** yes!)

I would be happy if they(Rockstar) made another GTA game allowing you to break into peoples houses weather they are there or not (home invasion and tie ppl up!) Also allow you to hijack airplanes, wish they bring back the military coming after you, also have a military base in the game to break into and steal the military vehicles. GTA4 would of been awesome if they combined it with GTA SA featues. Create a character would be nice too!

Also Midnight Club Miami!
    GTA based on miami too(i know vice city is based on miami but **** that they should do more of miami like they did NY in GTA4

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  2. ninja12

ninja12 Well-Known Member

Agreed my friend. A GTA game finally allowing you to break into any house whether anyone is home or not. Stealing whatever you wanted breaking whatever you wanted. The number one game u could seriously **** up everything.

Sadly it hasnt happened yet =[ it will though dont worry.:omg:

3. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

Vice City was really just a homage to the 80s Miami drug cartels and the movie Scarface. If they wanted to bring back Vice City they'd be forced to make it in the late 70's early 80's again. If they did a current game set in Miami you'd be forced to do petty thefts and shoot up heroin in public bathrooms.

I have an inkling that it could be a European city (London, mayhaps?), or maybe an LA type city.

4. Clash

Clash The Go-To Guy

Apple really dropped the ball on the iPad gaming wise. The iPad would have been a great flash gaming experience and would open the door for a new world of touch based games.

Google has been hard at work on the new Chrome Store which will feature games of multiple platforms from Java to Flash, all playable on your desktop/laptop, mobile device and soon the android tablet. Browser based gaming has a lot of potential... it'll depend on 3rd party support. Open source market is great, but there needs to be some quality control which i think they're also working on by enabling user feedback on both apps and games. Poor quality games will move down the list, similar to a google search.

Very cool things to come.... too bad iPad had to miss out. I have a feeling Apple is going to block access to the Chrome store even though technically most content would be usable on iDevices.

5. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

Red Dead Redemption was supposed to have break-ins.

In one of the earlier screenshots of the game, you can actually see it happening as theres a guy being held at gunpoint opening a safe in his home while the main character has a bandanna around his face.

Then they also promised train jackings.

But none of those happened in the final game.

As for a game I'd like to see made.. probably an MMO Fallout game with the FO3's/NV engine. Cause they are making one on the PC but it's going to be in the same style as FO and FO2 were done (topdown view).

6. Chimpy

Chimpy Well-Known Member

Current Miami (Which is where i live!!!!) is one the top cities of high rated murders(I believe detroit is still number one :P) Dallas, Texas is number two now i think?...Miami is in the top five im not sure where and so is LA, and of course NY.

They already done LA and NY, they should do Miami again....the only thing change about Miami is the loss of the cocaine cowboys era which was in like you said the 70's and 80's. We still have the infamous Port of Miami which is constantly being raided by the Feds.

Texas would be good tho because of Mexico that's where the drug wars is most popular at now in today's society.