I Want The Opinions On The Staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arkasuss, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkasuss

Arkasuss Well-Known Member

Staff do not touch this thread, either by replying, changing votes, editting/deleting the communities replies, etc.

Read the question 3 times, read the answers all twice, and then choose your answer. If you do not completely agree with the term of the answers, choose the best one and post your disagreement you still have with the one you chose.

Don't be stupid.

Let the replies come, and we will all debate each other's points of views.

We will do this in an organized fashion, and in a way many members and staff alike lack, logically.

Justify your answers in this thread, do not just vote and leave.

Quote the person's Point of View which you wish to attack.

Refer to these recent threads, probably on the 3rd+ page:
    http://www.gamerenders.com/forum/index.php...t=0&start=0

and specifically, the last 2 pages of this thread:

Now, which ever staff posts here, I will minus rep you for not following my easy rules. This is in the general disucssion only for the community. I had put my suggestions in the forum problem sect, I've had enough time to analyze all of you myself and vice-versa.

Anyone else who posts in a manner of breaking the above rules, especially being logical, will be minus repped.

I encourage minus repping by others for these reason of breaking rules and not respecting the simple wishes of myself.

That's all. Have fun, I encourage mass posting, and once this hits 3 pages I will sticky it. I will also take part in this as well. Any questions, pm me, don't post them here. I want this to be kept clean, and unlike some staff, I am not lenient.

List of people that can't follow rules, and the next time they post here, will recieve -reps (I encourage others to do so, they were already warned) are listed below.

The Idiot List:
    ShneakySquirrel

List of Staff that have confirmed their lack of literacy abilities:
    Broken
    X-Link

what I say in do in this thread does not necessarily mean that I don't like you/like you. You must understand first that the staff has given me every reason in the world to be pissed off. I will support that "pissed off" nature by this thread. Question my correctness, go ahead.

2. design

design Well-Known Member

Yes, they are fair, honest, and good people in majority. They destribute equal punishments for what is due, and when it is due.

Kirbir is the nicest mod, shes honest, fair, and a very good person. Leetsauce is too! They both give equal punishments.

IDK. There are few moderators and admins that can truthfully negate the answer. Some in between. And about 60% would have to truthfully answer yes to the question.

Dementia, Draven, kirbir, leetsauce, and .HavoC. can all truthfully negate the answer

nobody really, I thought it said vote the best mod so I voted kirbir.. SORRY KIRBIR! WRONG PERSON!

3. Arkasuss

So are you telling me that they call out wrong-do-ers when they see them, and not only when they feel like it?
    By taking that route you are also implying that you believe that the mods give equal punishments to the crime. Such as, for ripping they always ban. Is that true? It doesn't seem so looking at the last rippers thread.

But that is only two people. Do the rest give punishments by egalitarian standards? Did LeetSauce give an equal punishment in the last rippers thread, or didn't he analyze his decision too quickly? He opened the thread again by a request, what does that mean? It seems to me that he gave a suspension when the punishment for rippers is always a ban. Isn't this too lenient? Doesn't this defy and contradict what Broken has been telling in the third link I listed? I think so.

I see the truth in this, I agree to this though I would question if even few moderators/admins can say no the the question.

Does this signalify that the community lacks reading comprehension ability as well? You answered the poll within two minutes of this post, this leads me to believe that you do not have the ability to read the entire post either. Or do you feel that you can extract the information of a post by looking at the beginning and the end. You also answered too quickly to show real thought process, you third answer prooved it. From that, can you say that your first and second answers are really the truth?

Feel free to respond back, debate, argue, comment, etc.

And to everyone that's looking but not answering, don't be afraid to advocate your will. Its what has gotten us this far in the timeline.

4. Cheap_Indian

Cheap_Indian Well-Known Member

EDIT:

Staff is alright. No one pisses me off too bad as of now.

Viva la Kirbir

5. SomeThingCreepy

SomeThingCreepy Well-Known Member

the only thing that pisses me off are the god damn stupid autochanges like forum(z) and pr.ofessional, and stuff like that, everything else is w/e.

6. ShneakySquirrel

ShneakySquirrel Well-Known Member

I voted for Kirbir, because I think she's a secksi beast, and she knows that I love her. So, my vote doesn't matter to her :P

7. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

I feel loved.

8. showkjh

showkjh Well-Known Member

I voted for you <3

9. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Thanks. <3

PS : Bucc. It wasn't a rip as much as taking a stock which the original tag owner didn't even own. End of the day, there's a multiple of you that are going to vote for me simply due to the last two or three threads in Suggestions particulary. I didn't agree with your suggestion, and presented a valid reason why I don't, thus making me a bad mod. Heck, if that's the public opinion I have to take to help keep this site running then I'll damn well take it with open arms.

Love Broken.

10. Arkasuss

I don't think you understand Broken, he tried to say it was a bubble c4d. It obviously wasn't, and what's more was it was the moon with smiliar to congruent erase marks. And thanks for not listening to my rules stated 2-3 times, Im thinking about living up to the rules, but Ill let it slide once.

On the other hand, I was serious when I posted this topic. Squirrel, what you did was not serious. Don't post here again or you will be -repped.

Once more, no staff post here AT ALL.

11. Cheap_Indian

EDIT:

Viva la Kirbir

12. Arkasuss

But is that what I asked? Let's take one of the most fair examples of a moderator, Kirbir. She isn't a robot, but she warns/suspends based on what she feels. What she feels isn't the same everyday, thus the punishments she gives are just in the distributive sense.
    Now, I know you will respond by saying that everyone has feelings, but is that what matters? With that question, I was looking to see if any moderator/admin gives punishments soley according to the rulebook, as in its open in front of them.

Though they maybe truthful, that wasn't all that was asked. What I mainly asked in that question was are staff corrupt because they like taking simple routes on complex issues. On the contrary, I would believe 70%+ would fail here, because almost all staff answer the question asked and lock the topic. That isn't always the case; the staff doesn't read the entire thread and then sit back and take a proper perspective on the situation on hand, they look at few posts, skim through what looks important, and then make a decision, locking the topic. A prime example was when you were ripped, and the third link a posted. I had just posted a freaking case on what was happeneing, and Draven sticks his head in the thread, reads the last line in my quad post, and locks the topic. Is that not a simple solution to a complex problem?

No, Broken is not the answer here. Though Broken would be in the top 3, Broken attempts to read threads, he doesn't lock them instantly, and he is not unintelligent, though it may seem so at times ;)
    Broken, unlike Draven, did not lock my thread but instead put his own arguments against me.
    Broken, unlike Draven, has earned my respect as a great artist, and a true moderator of these forums.
    Though from that list, Broken seems to contradict himself the most.

13. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

the staff tries to be fair.

some of us are a bit too lax and are generally a bit nicer than we should be. I don't like the idea of banning or suspending people for example and some others don't as well.

buccaneer if you want the staff to be more fair you'd likely find more people banned, suspended, in trouble etc.

14. Arkasuss

wow xlink, that's exactly what I want, im glad you figured it out so fast.

I WILL NOT say it again, the staff DO NOT post here. I have asked FOUR TIMES.

Xlink, your post did nothing but support what I voted for, so for that I guess I must thank you.

15. Cheap_Indian

EDIT:

Viva la Kirbir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.