I Suck At Life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by robotoaster, May 20, 2005.

1. himster

himster Well-Known Member

What! I sit at my PC all day and I love it, its fun :)

2. bratzer

bratzer Senior Member

Okay, this is getting off topic so i am closing it....

Dude,

In life most of remeber the bad things and forget to look at the bright side. I have been where you are now...but i grew over it. At one point i was sick of it all, and a uninstalled all the programs i had, removed the brushes and deleted everything that could keep me at home. I took a walk (For a week, pakket all my stuff in a back pack) That one week was god to me, i wrote letters to myself, getting rid of the frustration, wrote poems, made pictures of what i have seen. That week ones my rescue. I am not saying you have to take a long walk, but get out. Look around you There are alway good things in life, you just have to find them...

My advise:
    Uninstall Halo, take a walk out side, go to the forest, clear your head out. Just clear uor head out and find yourself....

Good luck dude ;)

3. Guinness70

Guinness70 Well-Known Member

bratzer, dude ! excellent...
    this kind of life experience shouldnt be closed man

4. Skateral

Skateral Well-Known Member

dont believe him...he typed this while sitting next to me in 4th hour. He is a moron and only made this thread along with many others relating to his life so he could get enough posts to access the premium renders forum

5. Michael

Michael Well-Known Member

Thats probably why he is now banned. ALthough he did come back and ask to be unbanned, But no such luck.

6. !~Snip3rX~!

!~Snip3rX~! New Member

ok look i used to be the same way

(i even thougth of suicide)

but then i went out and went to this chicks house (shes lived around the corner for 14 years and i never went there until a few weeks ago) and now we're great friends and she ----in hot and her friends are now my friends theyre also hot and as i type this im goin up in popularity just because i started talkin to one chick and it led me to all this

7. anthrax.

anthrax. Well-Known Member

indeed, except poor and the friends thing( not really sure though, i only hang around like 10, but like 50 people say hi, and walk by, lol), but hey i do whatever i want :rolleyes:

8. Sig God

Sig God Well-Known Member

hahaha
    this topic made me laugh
    i dont know whats more pathetic, him sitting on his ass and doing nothing or telling complete strangers on the INTERNET his problems looking for sympathy
    im not trying to be mean but someone has say this to that guy...

9. Bona Fide

Bona Fide Well-Known Member

So why is this "Robotoaster" banned? Because he has no friends? Or did he do something that I'm not aware of? :unsure:

10. DJ Fayz

DJ Fayz Well-Known Member

Dude...dont call your self a loser and all that crap heres a way to make it better.

1. Turn Off Your Computer.

2.If Your Still In School..and Theres a table where all the "COOL" kids sit...Go There.

3. If Not..ask Your Friends and see if they have any popular friends...talk to the Other kids..try to Get Accepted..

4. Play Sports..Mainly Foot Ball , Basketball , Soccer, or Baseball...

5. Go Up To A Girl...if shes hot..even better, Talk to her..she may think your weird at first..but Keep talking to her..No Matter what..she'll learn to Like you and of course..all the other guys will see you with her...will learn to accept you..all that other crap.

Do A lot of stuff that may make you get noticed...lol...this Year I was pretty much an outcast..a loser..if you will....But I did all that ----..and Now i got a ---- load of friends ..a Girl...im not fat or skinny..i work out....all that stuff :) and i play sports...just do that crap and YOU MAY get accepted o.o

11. UV Soaked

UV Soaked Well-Known Member

sounds like a sucky life to me sorry

12. Microsoft

Microsoft Well-Known Member

all i got to say is live life to the fullest get drunk and get laid lol :) :) :) :) :) :) :unsure:

O YEA AND GO PARTY :)

13. DJ Fayz

DJ Fayz Well-Known Member

HEAR HEAR! :lol: