I Suck At Life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by robotoaster, May 20, 2005.

1. Funky_Chicken

Funky_Chicken Well-Known Member

your right, but it just pisses me off when people say their like sucks when they dont even try having a life

2. Buddha

Buddha Well-Known Member

wow i suck balls at photoshop im not poor but im going to be... (starting college :P)

i do have a g/f but isnt going to for longer.. (college)

i have friends not a whole lot but if u have 7-8 really close friends its cooler than havin 15-20 friends u dont know as well

wow i didnt kno jesse was gay fight the system! dont let them hold u down

and i make friends by usually smoking pot with people and it works :P

3. Greasy Pete

Greasy Pete Senior Member

mcDonalds is pretty sick...

your a sick man.

lol.

:rolleyes:

4. Ninix23

Ninix23 Well-Known Member

wow what an ass, cheer up mate, :) <3 i'm ur friend :) if u need anyone to talk to u can AIM me and talk to me :) WE PAL :wub:

5. j_ball430

j_ball430 Well-Known Member

It does me too. I mean, even if you have a low self-esteem, you're selfish and self-centered. How? Easy, because all you concern yourself with is how bad life is for you and how things always seem to go wrong... for you. It's just as bad as someone with a large ego who kisses the mirror every morning.

6. `Mancer

`Mancer Well-Known Member

If you live in the suburbs of pennsylvania, don't expect ever to have a girlfriend.

Trust me. You'd be better off at the red light district.

Its a ----ing jury panel of girls here.

If you like someone and ask them out, they HAVE to ask their friends or they are considered extremeley lame. Happened to me like.. 4 times already.

And by the way, it took me 4 years to be even remotley good at photoshop. And the reason is because I'm going to make a career about it.

Just keep trying.

7. SponX

SponX Well-Known Member

Wow you do suck at life, and what your typing here isnt helping you any more does it? and you eat at the dumbest place on earth.

God, go get out side and do something with yoru ----ing life insted of sitting here bitching about it.

8. j_ball430

Fight the system, man! Don't let the man get you down! (how ironic, eh? "the man")

9. Panzer

Panzer Active Member

> I only have 1 Real good friend but he goes to a different school and i only see him every 2 weeks
    > i cant do much with my other friends outside of school because my mom doesnt approve of them
    > my dad lives in california, i live in washington state, i only see him 4 times a year and my parents arent even divorced
    > I have the most over-protective mom in the world
    > my twin sister hates my guts and the most that she says to me ever day is "shut the ---- up" (no joke im serious)
    > whenever i make money i cant even spend it on something that i saved up for and my mom ends up taking it for herself
    > im 15 and my sister has a drivers permit but my mom wont let me get one because "im not mentally stable enough to drive" (her excuse for not wanting to spend money on me)

every day people tell me that i would be the perfect canidate to do drugs or commit suicide. but i dont. i try as hard as i can to respect my mom (although sometimes a few bad words slip) and i try to live every day to its fullest. you are a moron to come on the internet complaining because "you dont have a girlfriend" or "you have no friends" you probaly brought it on yourself. if you are nice to people and talk to them they will be your friend. everybody in the world isnt a stuck up prick like you make them seem. i probaly have one of the worst lives in here but i dont complain about it. i just try to make it better.

10. CWD

CWD Well-Known Member

Just to go out and socialize.

11. j_ball430

That's the way you need to do it. You have my respect, man. You're one of the few 15 year olds that I have respect for. Life is tough, and as I said earlier, what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger. You have the the right outlook, and I applaud you.

Suicide is the coward's way out. Never, and I mean NEVER, will I ever seriously contemplate suicide.

12. Ninix23

Ninix23 Well-Known Member

just go get drunk at a party and everything will take care of it self :wub:

13. j_ball430

I need more pop. I plan on taking some vodka, dilluting it in Mountain Dew (or whatever else) and enjoy the night.

14. .Ghost.

.Ghost. Well-Known Member

Well man i am just gonna tell you get ur ass off of here lol i have gave up with gfx and pc and everythign liek that my site and everything that is boring life is not in a compuiter i mit ehave used to liekt o get on here and paly df2 and stuff but i have a girl shes got blonde hair, well the full package if u get wut i mean but see i play baseball im a guy i fail classes mostly science and thats all but i made a 67 on my science exam made a 97 on reading but cheated, im a guy thats go lucky and i ono i just got popular i go out with the best girl i ever known but i have many friends and life is a lot better and,all gay peopel be straight, and gothics, or nethign liek that i'd dress like normal people i wear abercrombie and fitch and american eagle i like them and i ono i just fit in and i hope yawl do but i g2g yawl just holla at me sometime ill try my best to give u a tip im not no pimp or nothing well maybe a little but w/e lol im 14 8th grade goign on 9th , just remember u always got to be layed back... thats what i do everyhtign comes to me and ust do that and everythign will work out and i ono wut to say but good luck with ur life but i only get on here to chat with my bros and girls so.. well i g2g

15. ugoperson

ugoperson New Member

hhe