I Had An Insane Acid Trip

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by XxCarbinexX, May 30, 2009.

1. XxCarbinexX

XxCarbinexX Well-Known Member

Last saturday me and my roomate called a kid that we knew from NYC. We knew that he had acid and some good weed, so we were willing to make the drive. He was staying in a rather small town called Saratoga Springs in eastern NY, close to Albany. We were driving from Watertown, which was a 4-5 hour drive. Not to mention in order to get there we had to drive through the Adirondack Mountain range: [​IMG]

We hit the road at 11am, so we knew we'd get there by about 3 or 4. On the way there we stopped off at some sporting good store and stole a flare gun, knowing that it would blow our minds later that night. Driving through the mountains was rather boring, we smoked the last of our weed about 2 hours into the drive. Finally we arrive in Saratoga Springs at 4ish. We called Graham (the kid we were meeting there) who happened to be with his girlfriend. They hopped in the car and we parked in some random liquer store parking lot. I bought 4 tabs of acid and a couple grams of this awesome purple haze. My and Andy ate the acid right then and there and decided to go long boarding to some park while went to go ------ (I think).

A few hours later after riding around the park, we called Graham and asked if he could pick us up, because we were hopelessley lost. He and his girlfriend decided that they would come and pick us up and probably just chill. He smoked us out a blunt and before I knew it, it was long after sunset and it was late into the night. Graham parked his car right next to ours and the 4 of us walked across the street to some small park, where I decided to catapult a flare accross the field, scaring a few families in the process. We decided that it would be fun to to the natural springs and sit in the warm water, but on the way there my friend Andy and I were convinced that there was some sort of conspiracy going on and we were going to get jumped or killed by this kid. So we made him drop us back off at our car and we began our bizzare journey back home.

We entered the mountain range at about 1am. The truck was on E and there was no gas station for the next 40 miles. We knew we were ------ed. My friend would occasionally park the car and turn off the engine. We would step out into the pitch black and gaze at the stars, seeing billions of stars and swirling galaxies. We stopped in a small town by a lake, dismounted and smoked a bowl on one of the docks. After seeing a sea monster slowly heading towards us in the water, we hopped back in the car and got the ------ out of there.

Of course, knowing our luck, we were pulled over. He smelled weed in the car and made us get out while he searched the car. He checked our pockets and found a pipe and about a gram of purple haze. We were ready to fight this cop if he was going to arrest us, but instead he kept our weed and smashed our pipe on the ground and let us go. ------. Later on, we stopped our car ontop of this huge hill and watched the sun break over the horizon. there was mist in the depression miles infront of us, which made the sunrize even more amazing. I arrived back at the base an hour later and immediatley fell asleep. Fin.

tl;dr- Driving through an entire mountain range at night while your vehicle is on empty and you're on 2 tabs of acid will blow your ------ing mind.

2. RoidMonkey

RoidMonkey Well-Known Member

LOL, sounds like a blast.

3. XxCarbinexX

Definitely. Some would consider it a bad trip but I thought it was ------ing awesome.

4. RoidMonkey

I dunno it sounds pretty good to me, like if I saw a sea monster I would wanna fuuckin meet it I swear even if it was a crazy ass sea monster..

5. Nicasus

Nicasus Well-Known Member

If I felt like reading I'd just Google up the Lorem Ipsum dummy text.

6. XxCarbinexX

Then get the hell out of my thread.

7. Nicasus

Nicasus Well-Known Member

Oh I was but me seeing you replied made me come back.

HI !

8. RoidMonkey

You must have felt like reading if you clicked the thread you damn fool.

9. EBK

EBK Senior Member

idk about this one.

lol

10. Papermache

Papermache Well-Known Member

High as heaven and the cop let's you drive away?

11. Boxiom

Boxiom Well-Known Member

this story is very unlikely. actually, i dont believe it at all LOL!

Graham? Graham Fisher? The photoshop designer? haha.

And my grandparent live in Saratoga Springs, I was just there like 2 months ago.

you were going to "fight" a cop? lol
    and a cop doesnt let you off when he find weed and a piece on you, you AT LEAST get a ticket
    especially when your ------ed up
    which you wernt

12. XxCarbinexX

Dude it was my first time on acid. I think me being in the military had something to do with my bizarre, paranoid behavior. But yeah, me and my roomate were willing to fight this cop to get away. Acid is a very weird drug.

EDIT: And that road we were driving on is a big drug trafficking route, and the cop was looking for huge quantities of weed, not just a couple grams. And we threw in the fact that we're in the military and going back to post.

13. Boxiom

Boxiom Well-Known Member

if that avatar is a real picture of you, then i believe this story

14. XxCarbinexX

This is me:
    [​IMG]

15. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

That picture is of the dude.

Go watch The Big Labowski.

That rug really tied the room together, man.