I Got 2 Problems

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gangstarrr, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Gangstarrr

Gangstarrr Well-Known Member

Hello people, i have two multiple problems, which have nothing to do with eachother, but il post them in one topic rather than making two different posts... anyway, here are my problems. I will pay creds if my problems are solved...

Problem 1: I cannot access this site: http://www.exit-studios.net/forums/ and everyone else can. I have cleared everything chche, cookies all that shizit. But i still cannot access it! Please help!

Problem 2: I just got a new GFX card because my games were choppy when i played them. I bought a Ati Radeon X1300, and just got black and white 2... The game is extremely laggy and choppy, it does the same on CS:CZ and NFSU:MW just not as bad. I dont have a clue why. I updated all the firmware and that, and my pc just went all messed up!

please help me, i thought the GX card i got was okay and would handle the games, i have 1GB ram, but my processor is only an AMD 64 3200+ (2.0 GHz) im baffled. And i dont know whats wrong with my internet. Please no one say, check for viruses blah blah blah because thats not the problem.

2. XMasterX

XMasterX Well-Known Member

1- what browser are you using? does your firewall block it for some odd reason? what error do you get if any?

2- did you download the latest drivers from the manufacturer? do you have the reccomended computer specs for the games? (RAM, CPU Speed, HDD space, etc.)

3. Gangstarrr

Gangstarrr Well-Known Member

1. Im using firefox, but it does the same in IE too.

2. Minimum: Processor: 1.6ghz
    RAM: 512MB
    HDD: 3.5GB
    DVD: 8 Speed
    GFX Card: 64mb 1.1pixel shader
    DIRECT x: 9.0C

i hAVE: Processor: 2.0GHz
    RAM: 1024MB
    HDD: 100Gb+
    DVD: 48x*
    GFX Card: 512MB 3.0pixel shader
    Direct X: 9.0c

*Thats the read speed, if those are the same thing...
    And thanks for the replies

4. S1lence

S1lence Well-Known Member

1. Don't get too many of those, had someone about 6 months ago not being able to access that 1 site and everyone else could. Couldn't solve it. Are you on a router? Who is your ISP?

2. Eh, you prob payed like $110.00 for the x1300 right? It's not that good of a card. Your processor doesn't look to good either. Both are the problems. Those games are new games, with new graphic styles. That card is just out of date. If you ever buying a card. Go for the $200-$300 price range IMO.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("cNET x1300 Review")</div>
    Also, it only has 4 pipelines. Which I guess is how fast/what ways it delivers the information. I bought my 9800pro a year ago it has 10 pipelines. Or 12, i don't know w/e lol. But yeah saying that your cards out of date. That's the point.

5. TheMassacure

TheMassacure Well-Known Member

With the webpage problem try clearning your Cache and setting it to a lower or higher amount. then if thta doesnt work. Try using this website to see if you netowrk can even get to it secure-tunnel.com

I use it to tunnel to any websites i cant access. Good luck.