Hurricane Rita

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UV Street, Sep 20, 2005.

1. eNergie3

eNergie3 Well-Known Member

That's gonna be in hundred of thousands of years, I am more talking about that there wont be any humans in the world =|

2. System-M3

System-M3 Well-Known Member

here in south ontario we get the leftover rain...

3. Splitzone

Splitzone Well-Known Member

Yea i live down in Florida and luckily we havent gotten any thing yet. But that suks for the people in new orleans sumone should start a hurricane relief fund on here.

4. UV Street

UV Street Senior Member

The keys were hit today..

5. Alec5216

Alec5216 Member

I live in Houston. Things are getting pretty worried because of Katrina. But you know. Yea.

6. .Abstract

.Abstract New Member

I live here as well. Galvestin.

I'm so screwed >.<.

7. Common

Common Well-Known Member

aaaah canada ia the life were so safe and yea.........

but damn who builds a city below sea level.......lol america is a bad place to live in this decade :eek:

8. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

I live here as well. Galvestin.

I'm so screwed >.<. [/b][/quote]
    Haha, Get the hell out of there.....Galveston is what's predicted the CANE is gonna hit. :lol:

Ok serious time..............................umm....................RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Lictor

Lictor Member

Im sick of people trying to think of something logical or sane to explain it.

obviously, God hates the Gulf coast.

nah, my house is on a "hill" slopes up. During alison we didnt get any fhopefully it wont be too much worse.

10. HaSh

HaSh Well-Known Member

i know thats what my dad was jus talking about, new orleans is in a ----ing bowl with water surrounding it, obviously if you make a city there and a hurricane comes its gonna get flooded

11. handheldsquirl

handheldsquirl Well-Known Member

Yeah well I really live in Pasadena, Tx and there will be an evacuation tomarrow because my aunt is a friend with some big guy that designes the signs,trashbags,etc. and thats what he said

12. Comatosis

Comatosis Well-Known Member

I suggest you read State of Fear by Michael Crichton (the same dude who wrote the Jurassic Park series, Congo, created the show ER, etc.). A lot of the Global Warming ---- that everyone likes to spew out is just bunk.

EDIT: And I truly, truly, DESPISE people who think that having all your sigs on the same line of text is cool. Be considerate of others...I shouldn't have to scroll sideways all the f.cking time to read what others write.

13. Gothic Surge

Gothic Surge Well-Known Member

Man these hurricanes have takin the lives of my friends in New Orleans and in North Carolina i really don't feel like losing anymore... I just get mad at the politics in this blaming everybody for what God did....not Bush or someone else....i just wish nobody else gets killed losing my friends has hit me so hard beucase not only was he my best friend but we were like brothers...i pray for anybody else who has to deal with more hurricanes

14. -Dragon-

-Dragon- Well-Known Member

true why build in a bad weather area they know how these things form build a city in the middle what do you expect?

just move every one out of that area and its sorted until you have to go back in and see every thing messed up

15. .Nirvana

.Nirvana Well-Known Member

Man if there was a god why did he create these things.... hope it stops soon and every gets better