Hurricane Cause

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sneaky, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Λtreyu

Λtreyu Well-Known Member

I agree. These people were not helpless. They basically refused to leave their homes. They laughed at the hurricane, thinking it wouldn't be bad. This shows them exactly why they needed to evacuate.

Don't get me wrong, im not saying they shouldn't be helped, im just saying that hopfully, next time, these morons will get off their asses and get the hell out of there.

2. x3aro

x3aro Well-Known Member

its terrible with all the mob rule etc and hardy any aid untill yesterday........ ;(

3. Prodigy

Prodigy Well-Known Member

i wish i had munz to donate :unsure:

4. Emu117

Emu117 Well-Known Member

there is no where to go nothing to eat and the water has disease in it

it cant get much worse but it said 100 days to drain all that water out :eek:

5. .eternal

.eternal Well-Known Member

wanna know why they didnt get any help for 5 days.....ppl were shooting at the helicopters would u help someone whose trying to kill u? no thanks i can severly doubt that i got pity that the mobs took over i mean they were shooting ppl, raping ppl and they couldnt get food in there until the national gaurds went in there blasting the fools that had the guns trying to kill the others and now they can get them food

6. Maka

Maka Well-Known Member

7. iceberg_slim

iceberg_slim Well-Known Member

I'm going to post this ONCE!!

Templar your a jackass

ok now for the real post

To all you Northern, Western, Eastern jackasses that keep saying that it's the people fault that they didn't get out of the City when they new the hurricane was coming

THEY ----IN COULDN'T!!!!!

The City of New Orleans is 67% percent african american, and the majority of them are POOR !!! they didn't have the resources to freaking leave!!!! THERE WAS NO BUSES BEFORE THE HURRICANE!!!! I don't care what you hear on TV ! i live within 2 hours of NOLA and i have people in my store from NOLA telling me what went on!!! and don't freakin blame us for the city being built like it was! that's the FRENCH'S fault (true) Those people need aid! they need help! i had a man in my store today buyin clothes cause he had nothing left and he evacuated before the hurricane came! could he help have nothing left? NO! don't blame the people of New Orleans cuase they are in the situation! They can't stop God's will NO ONE CAN! NOT EVEN YOU TEMPLAR!!! I live within 2 hours of NOLA and i still don't have power from Monday night,

those people down there are to poor to having anything to prevent what happen, You think the people that died in the world trade could've prevented the WTC attacks? or how about the London Attacks? those poor people living thier life's normally trying to survive going to work like normal and then BLAM!!!! there gone in a heartbeat!

NO ONE ON THIS EARTH!! can prevent natural tragedies like these so don't blame the people just help them get back on thier feet cuase you all know DAMN WELL!! that Mississippi and Lousiana would be sending aid to any state in the US that needed if asked to!

oh yeah and kanye west is an asshole and i've blown up his cd in the microwave! great light show it cuased!

8. muppetassassin

muppetassassin Well-Known Member

word bitch speak the truth slim shady im with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. .eternal

1 george cares about all watch news bitch he was walking around the damn town holding two black girls while they cried on his shoulder you stupid mutha----in dumbass wannabe gfx designer big mouth asshole .........2 cant help ppl who shoot at you can u? didnt think so when the first helicopters got there within the day after katrina the had robbed the stores of guns and were shooting the helicopters would u help someone whose shooting at u? i didnt think so fool............3 that kayne west fool is one stupid ass fool who needa a foot in his mouth dumb ---- i dont see his stupid wannabe badass down there in New Orleans helping anyone heck no he staying in his home not giving a damn 4........you a dumbass dude shutup already

10. twiztidfam

twiztidfam Active Member

slim is right.i live close to the area.you have to understand new orleans had gangs they had drugs now you got addicts running around with ak-47s who need there fix.i know this cause our power was out for 6 days i listend to the radio. my house wasnt destroyed but we took damange.they might have 100 bad people to the 20,000 good folks.it can drive someone crazy ifyou were without power you have no home anymore your surrounded by water but cant drink any havent had any food.most of them were poor and didnt have a ride to go anywere.the last few days i heard lots of things most not true but some are.they told everyone to bring a pick ax or something with you so you can break out the top of your attic.but yea they needed to bring in the army the day after it happened but we didnt get help from the army untill it was to late.

11. .Lax

.Lax Well-Known Member

very true twiz thx for posting that helped my knowledge of what happned

12. twiztidfam

twiztidfam Active Member

np lax most people only know whats going on from watching the news were all they want to show is the bad things.but i didnt see on the news about the guys who were cooking everything in his freezer and brinnging it to shelters around town.or the recuers working 6 days stait to help save lives. or people who dont have nothing donating to help.all you see is looting and shooting.i tell you if i had to loot for food or water i would have who wouldnt but not for like tvs ors hoes.

13. .eternal

forreal man tellem how it is

14. Game Over!

Game Over! Well-Known Member

Well...
    You werent there either....hardly one to judge -_-

Anywho

1. Why save people trying to kill you?

2. Lay of templar

3. WTF..no one can stop natural hazards? So lets all stop being stupid f***s and actually help instead of giving them money otherwise this will happen over and over. True no one can stop it but if everyone wasnt so f--- wrapped up in the past we could stop it having as much effect. Give them supplies and help them build better housing NOT money to be squandered.

15. .Fatality

.Fatality Well-Known Member

Why think about housing now when there's nowhere to build one? What these ppl need is more medical personnel to tend to the sick, medicine, water, food and other supplies.