Hurricane Cause

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sneaky, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Korcy

Korcy Senior Member

Templar, I agree with everything you have said. And this other guy named Trenchs, didnt you just stat that your parents were at work when u posted these? Wouldnt that mean that you family is still alive?

2. .eternal

.eternal Well-Known Member

rofl my family not my parents and sister dude.....like my aunt and uncle and there son

-=edit=-

babble and carry on if u like but im no longer posting in this its over with im gonna be the more mature one and stop posting here cause i no longer care what you got to think templar your nothing but someone who cant keep there mouth shut

3. Templar

Templar Well-Known Member

read u stupid arse ........says u will be banned for opening ur mouth im not gonna try to get u banned........ and ur money concerns me not i got plenty woo hoo my moms a radiologist and my dad runs a roofing company wanna brag some more? i mean come on my mom makes over $30 a hour and my dad makes $23 running a roofing company sooo keep talking u bother me non about money ........ [/b][/quote]
    You quoted your own post...

..and you still, STILL, need to type out your damn words and use grammar.

[​IMG]

:D

I read it, silly. And maybe you should learn grammar. (LOL, I said that already but I need to reinforce my point)

I honestly dont know what the hell you're rambling on about on money, and if you were really 17 I bet you would spell out your damned words. Plus, I was never bragging so quiet.

Learn to read, and learn grammar.

4. HBRedRider

HBRedRider Well-Known Member

Actually you neg rep'ed me... Your just lucky i dont have over 100 post to do it back :P

Also i am lucky that i dont care about rep so i can keep voucing my opnion safely.

5. Templar

Actually you neg rep'ed me... Your just lucky i dont have over 100 post to do it back :P

Also i am lucky that i dont care about rep so i can keep voucing my opnion safely. [/b][/quote]
    Ha ha, umm well...sorry, I forgot why I did, my memory sucks. LOL.

Sorry bout that, ask Dave to get rid of it.

I dont care that much either but if I got like -1000 rep for saying what I think, that wouldnt help me much, eh?

6. HBRedRider

HBRedRider Well-Known Member

ok let's stop bickering and get along. Maybe a moderator could close this topic?

7. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

Quit being so damn greedy.

8. AndrewR.

AndrewR. Well-Known Member

My school just raised $8,000 for the Hurricane Fund in just 3-4 days. Most people still haven't donated yet though, GET OFF YOUR ARSE AND DONATE!

9. Templar

I would, but theres this nasty feeling in my stomach that they gonna go back, rebuild these ----ty ass houses right next to the levee, and this happens all over again. :P

I dont support the government ----ing its people over repeatedly.

10. Reflex*

Reflex* Well-Known Member

what happen there is bad but its kinda there fault.. because they had 3 or 4 days to evacuate...spam..spam..spam..spam..

11. Game Over!

Game Over! Well-Known Member

Chyeah its their fault there was a Hurrican..
    Those Bas***s!

Yes that was sarcasm... :|

But seriously, whats the point in donating for it to happen again, same with the Africa cases...just donating money for the President to f*** about with. We need to start DOING someting instead of giving them the money

12. .Fatality

.Fatality Well-Known Member

There are thousands of people who need food, water, medicine, etc. that's why you donate. If I were anybody I wouldn't blame the people (most of them anyway) for not evacuating. Many of them did but who could have figured how far the damage would extend with a limited amount of time to get a certain distance away. For those that decided to try and ride it out, that is indeed their fault.

It's the government's job to provide the funding to rebuild but they're just dragging their feet. Don't blame the people of Louisiana/New Orleans for the problems with the levee. They asked for the funding to raise/reinforce them but the government rejected all of this.

13. Game Over!

Game Over! Well-Known Member

I dont blame them
    Im against all forms of Goverment

WOO

14. Templar

<!--QuoteBegin-Kanye West on NBC Fundraiser Concert

George Bush doesnt care about black people[/quote]

Silence. Then cuts him off. FASCISTS.

Templar hopes Kanye goes ballistic on NBC

:D

15. NorMal

NorMal New Member

I can't believe what some of you are saying. Didn't you see those people? Forget rebuilding the city, just save the people.