Hurricane Cause

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sneaky, Aug 31, 2005.

1. .eternal

.eternal Well-Known Member

bitch i lost my family there you sorry basturd and your sitting here trying to say there all stupid and they deserve to die you low life peice of scum i lost 3 count them 3 family members all because they couldnt get out do you realize thas my family your sitting there downing and you expect me to sit back and laugh and giggle with you o ---- you, you stupid ----head theres no need to down ppl because they couldnt get out UNCALLED FOR

2. Slyck

Slyck Well-Known Member

Templar, go to hell.

I am going down there soon to help and you should burn in hell.

3. Templar

Templar Well-Known Member

Hey wait a second Mr. Pissy.

You lost your family? but you're still here posting...wtf

You think Im laughing and giggling? Shut the ---- up, I never said that.

You think I think they deserve to die? No, I never said that either, so hush.

It sucks, but just cause I dont have the ridiculous outpouring of sympathy doesnt mean Im a heartless piece of ----. So think before you post.

Shouldnt repeat yourself. And we all are entitled to our opinions, thats nice. Helping is good, get them the ---- out.

But dont let them rebuild ----ty ass tincan houses only to be destroyed all over again.

4. Game Over!

Game Over! Well-Known Member

Theres one phrase that goes here

S*** happens, live with it

5. GameRender Times

GameRender Times Well-Known Member

This sucks, I want marti gras back!

6. Templar

One more thing..

you lose your family yet you're still here posting and ----...dude, get your priorities straight. If you really gave a damn you wouldnt be on the computer, you would be with what left you have of your family, not wasting away on a computer.

7. ideaz

ideaz Well-Known Member

anarchy man

these people need help..snipers everything....i personally think that NO will never come back...might get rebuilt of somethings....but never be the same

8. Sneaky

Sneaky Well-Known Member

One more thing..

you lose your family yet you're still here posting and ----...dude, get your priorities straight. If you really gave a damn you wouldnt be on the computer, you would be with what left you have of your family, not wasting away on a computer. [/b][/quote]
    shut it its not like he can be like hmm im boreed LETS GO TO AN UNDERWATER CITy! i mean he cant just get up and rondomely leave to go to some place hes just posting what happened its late at night and he cant go there so u can be on the comp you are truly an arse man your posting to if you dont have any good comments just leave us all alone and GTFO

9. Templar

shut it its not like he can be like hmm im boreed LETS GO TO AN UNDERWATER CITy! i mean he cant just get up and rondomely leave to go to some place hes just posting what happened its late at night and he cant go there so u can be on the comp you are truly an arse man your posting to if you dont have any good comments just leave us all alone and GTFO [/b][/quote]
    Ok, another loser who misread my post. Thats always fun.

He said he lost 3 family members. Instead of grieving with WHATS LEFT of his family he's on here posting?

He wasnt stating whats happened, hes posted quite a bit, and was pretty much flaming me.

I have the right to my opinions. Stating them, too.

10. .eternal

beleive me u just ----ed up

u lil dickweed none of my family lives in georgia with me hmmm and we arent traveling to Tx to see them any time soon i mean i grieve with my family but dude its over im not gonna greive for a week its not like its gonna change the past and 1 more thing bitch my mom and dad work and my sister is at school threwout those post so lets see im gonna grieve over it to myself no because its not mentally good on someone your asshole

11. Sneaky

Sneaky Well-Known Member

owned.....

ARSE

12. Templar

Sneaky, nice spam. True sign of n00bness.

Your parents work, to put food on the table. Thats good for them.

Your sister is at school..hmm..wait a second, you didnt say you were in school

FOUR YEAR OLD ALERT EVERYONE!

And quit your ----ing flaming, you seriously need to calm the ---- down if you're gonna be on here posting instead of grieving, and no, I doubt I ----ed up.

13. .eternal

roflmao dude im not in school cause im 17 and i graduated ahead of my class yes i got put up a grade i skipped 1 yay for me makes me no different than anyone else just fact im smart ......unlike u cause if you were smart you woulda shutup alot time ago......and btw u did ---- up homie cause beleive me it wont be long u will be banned cause ur gonna run ur mouth to the wrong person who will be close to a admin or mod or something and there gonna have u banned i cant do it cause well i dont know the admins but someone does and u will make them mad with ur big mouth and sooner or later ull be banned i know it cause u cant keep ur mouth shut

-=edit=- ........haha i didnt needa say u were all laughy and giggly u show it in ur actions when u post on this topic, and u did say they diserved to it and u shouldnt help because when u posted u said woo hoo they knew this for 50 yrs that it was gonna happen and when it did it would be horrible well then u said something about should we help them ..nahh thas telling me right there u think they diserve what they got u ----in moron

14. Templar

LOL. Whatta n00b.

One, you talk like a ----ing 12 year old. Type out your damn words and use capitalization and puncuation.

Ill be banned soon? Ive done nothing wrong but state my opinion. You've just been on a flaming spree.

I wasnt laughing and giggling, I pity them, but my sympathy aint the highest. Understand that.

You're acting like a total n00b, type out your damned words so we can understand and dont flame or say stupid ----. I have money you'd be banned first. :D

15. .eternal

read u stupid arse ........says u will be banned for opening ur mouth im not gonna try to get u banned........ and ur money concerns me not i got plenty woo hoo my moms a radiologist and my dad runs a roofing company wanna brag some more? i mean come on my mom makes over $30 a hour and my dad makes $23 running a roofing company sooo keep talking u bother me non about money ........