Hurricane Cause

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sneaky, Aug 31, 2005.

1. HBRedRider

HBRedRider Well-Known Member

Are you calling me a dip----. ROFL.

But it costs a lot more money to rebuild your damned house and everything every god-damned year than building on stable house.

If you cant live in a damned house safe enough not to get blown away, leave and go get the cheap-ass house in a safe place where it wont get blown away.

Fixing it? They get WIPED OUT. Revamping is a hell of a lot cheaper than rebuilding entire cities year upon year. Think about it. [/b][/quote]
    These people are dirt poor. WTF is wrong with you. You are lucky that you grew up in a good family and in a good neighborhood. Look around man, not everyone is like you and you need to realize that. These people are too poor to build 'stronger" houses and i am sure they would if they could. It wasnt there choice to live in the place they live or in the tiny houses they live in. I bet a lot of people would give anything to have the life you do.

So you need to think before you speak you spoiled brat. They aren't as fortunate as you.

2. iced up

iced up Well-Known Member

Yes, but he said he makes more in a year then my entire house is worth. My house wasnt cheap.

3. Templar

Templar Well-Known Member

Ok, you obviously need to ----ing think about what I said.

YES, THEY ARE DIRT POOR. IF YOU DO NOT REALIZE, IT COSTS MORE TO REBUILD YOUR ----ING HOUSE EVERY ----ING YEAR THAN BUILD A STRONGER ONE.

AND IF YOU CANT BUILD A STRONGER HOUSE, BUY A CHEAPER HOUSE SOMEWHERE SAFER.

FFS - GET IT THROUGH TO YOUR HEAD AND QUIT CALLING ME SPOILED CAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW ---- ABOUT ME, SO SHUT THE ---- UP.

Quit being an ignorant, flaming asswipe.

4. HBRedRider

ok, first off these people don't have the money to build stronger houses to withstand a category 5 hurricane. Secondly they were probably born there and do not have the money to move and start a new life somewhere safer. It is not up to them where they live or how strong there house is. They were born in a bad community and most will stay there their entire lives, with no hope of leaving.

So it isn't up to them. You are just being cold and heartless by saying crap like that.

5. HBRedRider

lol and i am here for posting, talking, and making graphics. I do not care about rep or credits. If you want em you could have em or give me -100 rep. Doesnt matter.

6. Templar

Double posting aint cool.

Look, HOW MANY DAMNED TIMES CAN I SAY IT.

It costs more to rebuild the damned tin can house every freaking year.

WHAT DOES 'MORE' MEAN?

More than the other options provided.

Look, if they cant afford the concrete house, but can rebuild their house every year, then move, its cheaper.

IF THEY CHOOSE TO STAY AND WATCH THEIR HOUSE GET DESTROYED EVERY YEAR, WHEN THE HAVE THE OPTION TO GET OUT OF THE AREA, IF THEY OBVIOUSLY CAN AFFORD REBUILDING THEIR HOUSE EVERY YEAR -

-Then ffs, who cares.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING? IVE MADE IT UBER SIMPLE FOR YOU.

7. Khromosone

Khromosone Senior Member

Most people here are 10-16 so probably wont get much help :\

8. HBRedRider

I see what you are saying, but you are missing my point entirely. It may cost more over time to build their houses over and over again (once every 30 years), but they do not have the money to build the house at the moment nor to move somewhere safe. What do you want them to save up for 10 years, homeless, so they can build a "stronger" house. When people are in debt they can't just build strong things to start with, and they normally end up paying more than wealthier people would, but there isnt anything they can do about it.

9. Acksaw

Acksaw Well-Known Member

Hahahaha!!!! Thanks made my day! Thanks I needed that!

And I agree with you

10. Sneaky

Sneaky Well-Known Member

90% of the peopole who didnt evac is cause they didnt have cars, friends to live withm homes, or anything like that

11. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

Templar just so u know, ur 1 of the most heartless people ive ever seen.

12. .eternal

.eternal Well-Known Member

dude ur a bitch you needa chill out and consider even if for 50 yrs they have known it was gonna happen there still human beings and still should live and no matter what they shouldnt have to suffer just because a hurricane hit there town ..........your a ----ing asshole you sorry son of a bitch i hope you live a miserable life dude i cant beleive you would wish something so horrible on someone and not wanna help them because you think they diserve it many our harsh and i cant beleive you would wish that on anyone who is alive ............your gonna lose rep points from me for that

13. HBRedRider

Yea i heard the deathtoll from New Orleans would reach over 1,000. Many people just couldn't get out. Even airlines were charging $1000 a ticket, which kept many people in the city. Price gouging is very wrong.

14. Opie1337

Opie1337 Well-Known Member

Bush should build some unused Missile Silos for people to go in during a hurricane :P. At least it would have a purpose.

15. Templar

Well pardon me using logic. I have a litte sympathy, but when you buy a tin can house easily destroyed by a hurricane, and you know that. You can drive a short while to a place where you can safely live in that ---- house, and not worry about it getting wiped off the face of the earth.

If you have the extra money, get a stronger house.

If you have the money to rebuild your house every year, you have the money to move.

Theres no use rebuilding New Orleans. Its been destroyed. Wiped off the face of the earth. And if they rebuild those ---- tincan houses, they're only going to get wiped out again.

Am I heartless? A little bit, but when you do something stupid, and you know the consequences, should you get just a ridiculous outpouring of sympathy?

Yes, people died. That sucks. Lots of people's lives got ruined. I understand that. But its called Mother Nature, and there are areas where you just dont live. Bush cant protect you from everything. Mother Nature does whatever the ---- it wants, its a little unpredictable.

But dont buy a ---- house in a hurricane zone. Help them now, alright. But after this, if this same situation happens all over again...do you honestly think they should still get billions of taxpayers dollars?

Oh wait, thats all being spent on killing people. So hmmmmm.