Hurricane Cause

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sneaky, Aug 31, 2005.

1. HBRedRider

HBRedRider Well-Known Member

Wow your an @$$hole... i am sorry to say it but you are.

Most of the people there are too poor to go anywhere. They live in little shacks and thousands couldn't afford to even leave the damn city. Sometimes it isnt their fault. You can't always live where you want to, so be thankful you have the money and have a nice safe life. These people are dirt poor and have nothing and nowhere to go.

Not to mention most aren't insured, meaning they won't have the money to build their little houses back that they once owned.

Don't go around making assumptions like that about everyone. It wasn't everyone's choice to stay or leave. Thousands of people were stranded and died, thats all you had to say?

2. Still.HerexEDGE

Still.HerexEDGE Well-Known Member

I would never donate to Red Cross. They keep all the "donations" and the innocent people who lost their homes get nothing. I like to see they are making millions by scamming. Thats nice.

3. `Mancer

`Mancer Well-Known Member

Okay. LISTEN, LET ME TALK FOR A MINUTE.

St. Orleans is ----ed. Dont let them rebuild. Itso nly going to get destroyed again.

The only wise thing to do is to NOT ----ING BUILD ----ING HOUSES THAT CRUMBE SO GOD DAMNED EASILY.

Thats why alotta people die, they live right in Hurricane ally yet they buy some cheapass tin house and it gets wiped out. You knew it would happen, yet you buy the house so it can get wiped out.

I sort of care. A little bit. Its sad.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET KILLED FROM A TYPHOON/HURRICANE, build a better house/building thats not going to get wiped out, you idiot.

If you just HAVE to live in a cheap ass tincan house, live someplace where its not going to get wiped away by a huriicanae/typhoon, whatever.

And quit calling me a ----ing moron, the flaming aint appreciated.

Its called adapting to your situation and enviroment. Hurricanes and ---- can easily wipe out a tiny tin house. Dont live/build/buy one. Simple as that.

When you're told to evac, evac, ASAP. If you choose to tought it out or whatever, and do something stupid, whoopdey doo.

We give people fair warning, we give them options so this ---- doesnt happen, and if they wont take them, too bad. The world is not all happy-trees and ----. Its a hard knock life, then you die.

Look, America is one of the most frowned upon countries in the world. We're 6% of the global pop. yet we use 51% of the world resources. Thats ----ing ridiculous.

For what? To be destoryed all over again? Like Florida? No, build a better house or leave. [/b][/quote]
    Its not like everyone has INFINITE ----ING MONEY. NOT EVERYONE IS RICH YOU DIP----. PEOPLE CAN ONLY AFFORD SO MUCH.

You think they're going to revamp citys all over the globe JUST because of a slight chance of a hurricane? That would cost them more money then fixing it.

4. iced up

iced up Well-Known Member

Do you have any proof of that?

5. Scooby.05

Scooby.05 Senior Member

Alright, Templar when you say it like that, I see what you mean better. Although I don't totally agree with everything you said, I see your point better and understand you.

But still, you should've made it seem like you had a bit more sympathy in those other posts. They seemed cold hearted.

6. Templar

Templar Well-Known Member

Are you calling me a dip----. ROFL.

But it costs a lot more money to rebuild your damned house and everything every god-damned year than building on stable house.

If you cant live in a damned house safe enough not to get blown away, leave and go get the cheap-ass house in a safe place where it wont get blown away.

Fixing it? They get WIPED OUT. Revamping is a hell of a lot cheaper than rebuilding entire cities year upon year. Think about it.

7. Still.HerexEDGE

Still.HerexEDGE Well-Known Member

Do you have any proof of that? [/b][/quote]
    Is the face that I work for them proof enough. Shut up.

I ave worked for them for 2 years. The only reason I stay is because I make more than your house is worth in a year.

8. AndrewR.

AndrewR. Well-Known Member

I just heard today that my school is trying to raise at least $2000 to help with the disaster, and if we gain that much, one of our Principals will compete in a Buffalo Wild Wing eating contest.

I am suprised that is only at $2000 though which is like pocket change for most of the people at my school. I bet if we tried, we could raise double that amount but at least we will raise some money to help out.

9. iced up

iced up Well-Known Member

Is the fact* that I work for them enough proof*. Shut up.

I have* worked for them for 2 years. The only reason I stay is because I make more in a year than your house is worth*.
    [/b][/quote]
    Shut up? Wtf is up your ass. I asked a simple ----ing question. You get more a year then my house is worth.. I don't give a ----ing ----, go show off about your ----ing salary elsewhere because noone gives a ---- about you.

Also, proove that you work at redcross.

EDIT: You where saying ---- and had nothing to back it up, so I asked for some proof. You honestly need to ----ing relax.
    P.s. they hired a real retard.

10. VertigO-CI

VertigO-CI Well-Known Member

y dont u guyz just donate to people who need our help instead of fighting about it, im gonna donate through my school once we get a drive goin and if u cant donate o well were all not made of money but those who can should, cause if u havent been watching the news theres thousands dead and thats a rough estimate

11. AndrewR.

The only reason they are rebuilding is because the last real hurricane of this magnitude that hit LA was about 50 years ago and then about 30 years before that. If I were them, I would rebuild my house given that it would be many years until the next one hits there again of that same or even lesser magnitude.

I am also shocked to hear what many of you are saying, saying that the Red Cross, one of the most helpful organizations in American history is "scamming" us for money, cursing off the people who live in LA. Just because they chose to live there doesn't mean you have the right to curse them like that. What if you lived in like North Carolina or something, you get hit by a hurricane, all your friends and family die and you find out that people are calling you a dumbass and saying "---- you" just because you chose to live there? Have you ever thought about other people except for you? Innocent people are dying yet you have the nerve to just post on a forum and not do anything about it? I mean, me, I am 14, have no affiliation with any one directly affected by that storm and yet I am dishing out some money to help people live so they don't have to die just because some bitch like you decided to call them dumb for moving there in the first place. Sure, they may be a little crazy for staying in the city, but they never knew what would happen and I doubt you would too. So why don't you like millions of other people actually care about them and try to save thousands of lives?

Now go jackoff and think about that for a minute or two!

EDIT: Slurpee, by the way, they hire pretty much any one if you are willing to work for no pay or minimal wage.

12. Templar

Templar Well-Known Member

The only reason they are rebuilding is because the last real hurricane of this magnitude that hit LA was about 50 years ago and then about 30 years before that. If I were them, I would rebuild my house given that it would be many years until the next one hits there again of that same or even lesser magnitude.

I am also shocked to hear what many of you are saying, saying that the Red Cross, one of the most helpful organizations in American history is "scamming" us for money, cursing off the people who live in LA. Just because they chose to live there doesn't mean you have the right to curse them like that. What if you lived in like North Carolina or something, you get hit by a hurricane, all your friends and family die and you find out that people are calling you a dumbass and saying "---- you" just because you chose to live there? Have you ever thought about other people except for you? Innocent people are dying yet you have the nerve to just post on a forum and not do anything about it? I mean, me, I am 14, have no affiliation with any one directly affected by that storm and yet I am dishing out some money to help people live so they don't have to die just because some bitch like you decided to call them dumb for moving there in the first place. Sure, they may be a little crazy for staying in the city, but they never knew what would happen and I doubt you would too. So why don't you like millions of other people actually care about them and try to save thousands of lives?

Now go jackoff and think about that for a minute or two!

EDIT: Slurpee, by the way, they hire pretty much any one if you are willing to work for no pay or minimal wage. [/b][/quote]
    LOL, what are you doing? Posting here and donating like 20 bucks...not much.

Well look, if you're gonna live in that area/climate/whatever, be smart enough to live in a house that can sustain a god damned hurricane. If not, go away from that area and live in your tin house. Simple.

And dont call everyone out, its just me bitching b/c I think its kinda retarded they wanna rebuild. Nature is unpredictable. So dont think 30-50 years we're gonna be safe.

HOLY CRAP! ITS STARTING TO RAIN! AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CLEAR SKIES! (no, seriously)

Give them this chance to relocate, and just leave New Orleans be. You cant rebuild that kind of devastation. Especially if you gonna build ---- houses just to be destroyed all over again.

cheers.

13. AndrewR.

Actually, I am donating more than 20 bucks. Thank you very much.

14. FuZZiNaToR

FuZZiNaToR Member

Oh yeah for sure. Fixing up the city and getting everything back up and running is going to take years. I heard Bush saying that he's going to make it a better city. So they have a big task ahead.

15. Opie1337

Opie1337 Well-Known Member

People need to learn to get out of the south during hurricane season.. Everyone sticks around and are supprised when its a Category 5. If I lived down there... Well, I can't say what i'd do because i wouldn't live down there... You buy a house, unpack, get settle, get hit by a hurricane, rebuild your house, re-unpack, get hit by another hurricane, rinse, repeat.. It's a waste of money to live down there unless you have hella good insurance.