How Was Your Christmas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JHC130, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Raziel

Raziel Well-Known Member

Was ok, kinda boring though

2. .Slevin

.Slevin Senior Member

my christmas was pretty sweet, weeel atleast it was better than last years cuz last year i never got anything for a personal reason and this year everyone mad ie up to me!

3. Miyunami

Miyunami New Member

I got things i'll prolly won't use... -.-''
    but the best part is my cousin getting hit by a brick on the forehead....sweet!!
    he was looking at the mirror and unfortunately the brick on the wall feel.... hehe... >=)
    he had a big volcano on his forehead... XD

everything was fine... I guess... >.>

4. pyr8

pyr8 Member

We had a lovely family Christmas and Thank Goodness for the internet and being able to video coms so it gives you the opportunity to see and talk to anyone!
    Great
    Pyr8 :D

5. sealightbreeze

sealightbreeze Well-Known Member

ok here. Not as good as usual, but I can't really complain. Got some stuff that I wanted. I am glad Christmas is over untill next year

6. Neji27

Neji27 Member

Christmas was a real bore...I only received two gifts, I think. And only a few money...well, I guess that comes together with growing up. The older you get, the fewer gifts you get. Not that I care much about that anyway.

Can't wait for New Year's Eve...lots of fireworks around! At least I can be assured that it's not going to be boring...

7. V1sual B1nary

V1sual B1nary Well-Known Member

Mine sort of sucked, didn't get any new games or anything just a few new shirts for school. No one came round, we didn't see any family and didn't do anything. But atleast none of us here are that fussed on christmas morning we all got up about 11ish and got a good few hours interneting as normal routine goes then decided to open stuff. It was all over in 5 mins and we just went back to our computers for the rest of the day; yep i think this years xmas really sucked. The day after we had all forgotten it was xmas and went on with our daily lives, no celebrations no drinking no anything.