How Is This For $750?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DiabloDj1, Oct 18, 2005.

1. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

This bigger HD and better soundcards gonna end up making it cost me a total of abou 830 dollars..I was trying to stay kinda low too :(

And then of course this isnt including XP pro...

I dunno anymore..I think I'm just gonna have to get a job, then I'm gonna buy random parts with the money I earn to make my own computer...so now i gotta find a job...any ideas? XD

2. cowgoboom

cowgoboom Well-Known Member

Work at Gamestop, or Bestbuy, decent pay and you get to be around things you love! :D

edit: you're only 14, they don't hire till 16 or 18 =(

Well I'm only 14 too, but I have nearly 500$ from selling all my old nintendo stuff on ebay! I'm rollin in dough! Gonna get me an X360 AND a PS3 :D

3. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

Yea well I can..lets see..we are supposed to have a bad winter I can shovel snow all winter XD

and I cant sell any of my old games..they are too awesome and mean to much to me ;)

I'm gonna be sellin about 10 xbox games tho..

btw I have plenty of cash..in fact I just put about 900 bucks in the bank about a month and a half ago but my parents probly wouldnt let me buy something for that much money..

Well my bday is Jan. 13, maybe money from that and my birthday I can end up gettin a few hundred dollars and that can go towards a new computer...

4. .DeFuZioN

.DeFuZioN Well-Known Member

I dont see a need for a soundcard. do you have a 5.1 system hooked up to your pc. I would doubt it so there is no point in buying a great sound card.