How Can A Girl Miss You And Like You But Not Wanna Go Out?

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Epic Flux, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Epic Flux

Epic Flux Well-Known Member

So I really like this girl. We hang out, swim sometimes at the local YMCA together, even just talk. But tonight after some events we were talking and see said she missed me. I texted back saying "Well if you don't like me then that is strange.", she texts back "Oh but I do". My reply "LIke, like me?", she replies "Yes and I don't know why", my reply "Because I treat you well, and I ditch my friends for you almost all the time", and then the devastating reply... "But that doesn't mean I wanna date you."

That was like... Wow I can't comprehend how painful it was to read that... Heart broken ;( ;( ;(

Someone tell me why she don't wanna date but like likes me and missed me. I mean come on!!!! Can this pain get possibly worse? I mean its moments like these were I wanna punch someone for ever saying "Its better to of loved and lost then to have loved at all." Oyeah? Try it....

2. .ZERO

.ZERO Nigga wit a PSD

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CS9OO0S5w2k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CS9OO0S5w2k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

3. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

Did you tell her you like her?

Because if you didn't then she's probably just covering her ass to try and save the friendship.

Just say you like her and report back here.

4. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

Dude, that's girls for you. They are so confusing. I've had lots of my female friends try and help me understand them better and just when I begin to grasp how they work, they drop some bombshell that screws it the hell up.

5. Shadow

Shadow his name... was Boner!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6R_stKxHIw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6R_stKxHIw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

6. Aedus

Aedus Senior Member

You probably make her feel secure about things (I.e. Make her feel attractive and wanted) and she loves the attention of knowing you like her and she could have you any time she wants, but she doesn't want to be seen out with you or known to be your girlfriend. Bad luck.

7. r3m1x

r3m1x Well-Known Member

She might be your sister. Errrrr......wait that would be creepy, wouldn't it. Then again, it would make a lot of sense. Ask her if she's your sister. I think that's the sensible thing to do.

8. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

Why would you wanna date anyway when you can just hook up with someone? It's not a bad thing that she doesn't wanna date you, you just gotta look past the bad parts. Also don't be sweet all the time, it'll only land you in the friend zone you gotta be a dick ocassionally and show you're interested.

9. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

... *sigh*

[​IMG]
    'nuff said.

Let me give you a hint... *don't* go out of your way for any woman unless you are sure you are willing to devote yourself entirely to her for the rest of your life, and you won't be ready for that until your mid 20s, especially not even remotely close to that in high school.

Girls in high school... bleh...

10. Lefthanded

Lefthanded Gentlemen of Leisure

ITS FUN TO STAY AT THE

YYYYYYYYYYYY
    MMMMMMMMM
    CCCCCCCCCC
    AAAAAAAAAA

THEY HAVE EVERYTHING A MAN COULD ENJOY

YOU CAN HANG OUT WITH ALL THE BOYS

11. Blayze Ciddy

Blayze Ciddy Member

Sometimes they dont wanna be boyfriend/girlfriend they just wanna be friends. Ive been through the same thing and it sucks. Sooner or later ur gonna realize u just want her in bed anyways.

12. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

'nuff said.
    [/b][/quote]
    Oh god lol.

13. Shadow

Shadow his name... was Boner!

just hit it and quit it.

14. Epic Flux

Epic Flux Well-Known Member

That picture is about.... 2 years old? I will upload an actual picture of me soon as my scanner starts working. And yes that pic = royal ----.

15. jamesx

jamesx Well-Known Member

If you haven't even done anything with the girl, chill, you're not getting anywhere. Swimming is a common thing among FRIENDS.
    Are you 12? You should know if a girl wants to date you by body language.
    Bros before hoes.
    You're in the friend zone, and you will never get out. Oh, and you seem too clingy.
    You could have no penis.