Hoodie Design Contest! Win A Hoodie And Maybe More! August 26th Deadline!

Discussion in 'Offer' started by CaptainPeanuts, Aug 17, 2009.

1. CaptainPeanuts

CaptainPeanuts Senior Member

This is a copy-pasta from a DA contest I am running...

Alright people, I've never posted a contest here, so hopefully this goes well. I work for a power plant, and we are fast approaching our fall shut-down period. Every time we have a shut-down period, we always get gifts for those who help. This time around, we're getting everyone a hoodie, as well as some other small gifts. The only problem is, we don't have a design for the hoodie. This is where you come in!

We are holding a contest for a hoodie design. There are a few requirements though, as we have a fairly strict budget.

1. The design must be limited to a MAXIMUM of 3 colors.
    2. The design must include the words "Hot Spring Power"
    3. The deadline is AUGUST 26th!

Now for the good news. The winner will recieve (at a minimum), a hoodie with their design on it. I can also throw in some loot from past maintenance periods (t-shirts, coolers, etc.). It would be very much appreciated if more prizes were donated.

Please help spread the word, I need as many entries as possible! Here is a picture of the plant if you need some inspiration... [link]

Please note me with the title "contest" for all entries and/or prize donations. Thanks!

**EDIT** Yes, the winner will need to supply shipping information. I will ship the items via Fed-Ex worldwide, so don't think that because you're not in the US, you can't enter!

2. [.BC.] David

[.BC.] David 吉祥物

What dimensions do you want for the design? I wouldn't want to design something but I made it too small and it can't scale to a Hoodie..

3. CaptainPeanuts

CaptainPeanuts Senior Member

It would need to be CMYK, and scaleable.